PDA

View Full Version : Sugar Coater help

missvampu
04-02-12, 03:56 PM
Hi I have ran out of money and have started to sell the appliances I have mastered like the marzipan oven and candy cane maker since they were Xmas items and it's very unlikely we will get any more food on them. At 1,000 coins per item having around 10 of each draws in money. I was going to sell the hydrator I think it's called and the sugar coater however these appliances are still available to buy. I don't want to sell these then a few months down the line we get sugar coated donuts. Does anyone know if new foodstuffs will be added to these appliances. Thanks.

HmongVillager
04-02-12, 03:59 PM
I think it was in a thread that people wanted new recipes but i doubt it :(

sweetstuff525
04-02-12, 04:56 PM
Just sell food dont sell appliances in no time you can make 1000 I was just away for 2 hours and a halff and came.back a d had 20,000 coins earned

pastrychef17
04-02-12, 04:58 PM
No one knows. You're better off selling wall decorations and other decor items than appliances.

mingboo
04-02-12, 10:55 PM
Just sell food dont sell appliances in no time you can make 1000 I was just away for 2 hours and a halff and came.back a d had 20,000 coins earned

i agree with both!! it is a hassle to get parts to build the appliances again!! selling food is the best option. you never know what TL might do!!