PDA

View Full Version : Just remembered this

HmongVillager
04-02-12, 03:29 PM
Well during January i had bough a candy cane maker and it had no recipes not even the candy canes which were not goal items. I sold it because i didnt know much about the game back then but now that i remember it im sad because i wanted to make those candy canes. I doubt i will be allowed to get it back but when i purchased it, it had no recipes so now that i look back maybe it was a glitch for me.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::eek::o:o: o:o:o

SmokeyMtnGirl
04-02-12, 04:26 PM
I'm sorry your sad. I keep stuff in inventory because it doesn't hurt for it to sit there. Then if I need or want it I can use it and not be sad. :)

mingboo
04-03-12, 01:04 AM
Well during January i had bough a candy cane maker and it had no recipes not even the candy canes which were not goal items. I sold it because i didnt know much about the game back then but now that i remember it im sad because i wanted to make those candy canes. I doubt i will be allowed to get it back but when i purchased it, it had no recipes so now that i look back maybe it was a glitch for me.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::eek::o:o: o:o:o

it is sad to hear that you sold your applicanes. i never sell any of them because it is always a painful process to build them!

beertjeanita
04-03-12, 03:30 AM
i Still have the machine in my store,but if i wantend to buy one more it is disappeared to buy another one.
So i must be happy that i have just one.......

jumphigh128
04-03-12, 04:13 PM
Oh! I think I know what's happening. You know the five light brown rectangles on the top of the cookbook that say things like pie, cookies, and cake on the regular oven? Well, click on each of them and usually the recipe is in a different area on each appliance. The rectangles are usually empty except for the first

HmongVillager
04-03-12, 04:20 PM
Oh! I think I know what's happening. You know the five light brown rectangles on the top of the cookbook that say things like pie, cookies, and cake on the regular oven? Well, click on each of them and usually the recipe is in a different area on each appliance. The rectangles are usually empty except for the first

:o:o:o
EEK well oh okay i guess i wont be getting them back due to my as you say in China "brains":o:o:o:o:o

mingboo
04-03-12, 06:45 PM
:o:o:o
EEK well oh okay i guess i wont be getting them back due to my as you say in China "brains":o:o:o:o:o

Well everyone learn from experience(mistake)! So you would know better next time not to sell your appliances!

jumphigh128
04-05-12, 05:25 PM
R u guys Chinese?

HmongVillager
04-05-12, 05:36 PM
Its just a saying(in my book) and idk about mingboo but im Uzbek/Chechen :)