PDA

View Full Version : Being threatend by 12 years old of being banned? No reply from tl!!!

shonycakes
04-02-12, 02:17 PM
I'm so sick of this!!!! I defended a 12 year old playing who anther girl was being rude to, then i get 10 of them all harassing me and threatening me so i report it to TL but had no reply. They just wont stop butting in for no reason and wont leave me alone. Now one is threatening me saying her family works for TL and shes emailing them to ban me when I was the one who made a harassment report!!! There all acting there age and I spend alot of money on my game AND I'M A ADULT I shouldn't have to put up with this but what can I do?

Already emailed TL and im sick of telling them to but out and the age in the t&c is 14!!!

WHY ARE THEY SUCH IDIOTS!

shonycakes
04-02-12, 02:21 PM
I don't know any of them they just keep picking a fight and harrasing me for no reason. I wish I hadn't deleted all the posts but my wall was SPAMMED :(

And there bakery names are all jumble and symbols so its hard to report :( not that anyones getting back to me but this is cyber bullying :(

piggiful
04-02-12, 02:27 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't really 14 year olds and they work for TL. It's a good thing they don't have your credit card number:)

kooky panda
04-02-12, 02:31 PM
shoney, I am sorry this has happened, but it does take support some time to investigate claims of this nature.
They will respond to you as soon as they can. Be sure and answer any additional questions they email back to you.

Locking thread as discussing in-game harrassment is an support issue and not forum appropriate.