PDA

View Full Version : No Name Watered your farm

Ellie
06-13-10, 08:17 AM
Anyone else getting this on the new automated postings wall. I think I've had at least 4 of these today. Is it farmers playing without a screen name, maybe changed it to blank entry on edit profile screen and don't have enough gems to change it back again.

Unregistered
06-13-10, 08:21 AM
Anyone else getting this on the new automated postings wall. I think I've had at least 4 of these today. Is it farmers playing without a screen name, maybe changed it to blank entry on edit profile screen and don't have enough gems to change it back again.

I got it on one comment, but the others were all fine, so I think it was something that person did and not a general bug.

Unregistered
06-13-10, 07:42 PM
Yes I have had several no names water my farm today! At first I thought it was somebody's actual name but after I checked, they were too close in time to be the same person. Weird!

Unregistered
06-13-10, 08:17 PM
This happened to me again, and when I clicked on the link to water their farm, the farm displayed their actual name. I wonder if it's related to them not having the flower update when I do.

Ellie
06-14-10, 01:43 AM
This happened to me again, and when I clicked on the link to water their farm, the farm displayed their actual name. I wonder if it's related to them not having the flower update when I do.

You're right. No name appeared in the news feed, clicked the link and the name was there.