PDA

View Full Version : posting message attachments

marmento
04-01-12, 07:24 PM
I've been asked to post a pic with a forum message I issued, but I don't know how to do that. I'm using a Samsung galaxy tab 10, an android, and I don't see a team lava button or whatever to upload. I don't know how to cut and paste w/ my tablet, and maybe I can't even do that w/ my tablet.

Any help or suggestions anyone could offer would be appreciated. Thanks.

I just saw the little paperclip w/ this message....

pinkster73
04-01-12, 07:29 PM
Here's the thread about posting photos. Myself, I use mobile photobucket.

pinkster73
04-01-12, 07:30 PM
Oops here's the thread ha ha

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15881-How-To-A-Post-Photo-On-The-Forum

marmento
04-02-12, 11:25 AM
Thanks to the person who gave me specific galaxy tab instructions. We must have different versions. I found the funny looking y on its side and have been able to crop and found the copy line. However, I don't see a view links or I mg line, and when i hold my finger on the forum message, it tells me there's nothing to paste.

Any thoughts?

kooky panda
04-02-12, 11:30 AM
Thanks to the person who gave me specific galaxy tab instructions. We must have different versions. I found the funny looking y on its side and have been able to crop and found the copy line. However, I don't see a view links or I mg line, and when i hold my finger on the forum message, it tells me there's nothing to paste.

Any thoughts?are you in the photobucket App on your device?
I am not sure if is is the same as the photobucket for IOS, but when I have my picture pulled up in photobucket I go down and it the little i, then I get a screen and I have four choices, I tap the IMG, then I get a pop up that says copied IMG Code.
then I come to the forum hit reply then hold down in the reply box until I see paste. I will see a link, then when I post my reply, my pic shows up.

marmento
04-02-12, 11:57 AM
i'm not sure where I am, other than the gallery.

There's a line for social network sharing, but that's fb, etc. The first line is for all share, but that requires Wi-Fi connection to access it. I'm currently in rural America and using my cell capability. I think there's a motel about 9 miles away w/ wifi access, and I can try that later today. At the moment, I need to charge my battery. Be back later.

kooky panda
04-02-12, 12:03 PM
marmento I sent you a PM.

marmento
04-02-12, 01:36 PM
thx. For any galaxy tab 10.1 users, once you tap on that sidewise y, you'll need to scroll down and tap picasa. From there, you can upload your screenshot. You apparently then need to copy the URL of the picasa pic for forum viewing. I haven't been able to do that last part successfully, though.