PDA

View Full Version : Money wasted by changing your mind?!

markersable
04-01-12, 01:49 PM
Wow..how much money did u guys waste by changing your mind? I waste SOO much money changing my mind! Like when wanna cook a vanilla cupcake then Ill change to Gingerbread cookies, then to macaroons!! Also when u 'accidentally' click something you didn't want to buy in the first place! Don't even get me started on when I'm designing my restaurant..

sparks229
04-01-12, 02:35 PM
A LOT. but I don't mind because I'm only around level 50 with no idea of expanding soon so I actually don't care. When I do care is when I lose 5 gems for a recipe with a minute left

HmongVillager
04-01-12, 02:35 PM
A LOT. but I don't mind because I'm only around level 50 with no idea of expanding soon so I actually don't care. When I do care is when I lose 5 gems for a recipe with a minute left

HAHA this always happens to me with brownies.

pinkster73
04-01-12, 02:53 PM
I do this on farm constantly. I'm a HUGE money waster.

kooky panda
04-01-12, 03:47 PM
I have tons of wallpaper and flooring in my storage. Need I say more??lol

SmokeyMtnGirl
04-01-12, 05:44 PM
Wow..how much money did u guys waste by changing your mind? I waste SOO much money changing my mind! Like when wanna cook a vanilla cupcake then Ill change to Gingerbread cookies, then to macaroons!! Also when u 'accidentally' click something you didn't want to buy in the first place! Don't even get me started on when I'm designing my restaurant..
I don't change my mind on cooking food. And when I accidently hit the wrong thing I just deal with it. :(

As for redecorating I keep stuff in inventory and can use it later. Or I hope I can. :)

AnnasCoffee
04-01-12, 06:11 PM
I have lots of tables, chairs, walls, flooring and decorations in storage. I like to redecorate a lot, so it's not a waste to me. I would get so bored if my walls were always green. It's worth the cost because it keeps me entertained.

I have changed my mind about what food I was cooking. That IS a waste! I guess, just take a moment to decide (for sure) before you start clicking.

mingboo
04-03-12, 05:09 AM
if you change your mind on food, the game will "refund" a percentage but not much!!

1mommyjulie
01-13-15, 07:59 AM
Can you change placement of wallpapers, wall decorations etc once you put them up? I want to redesign! ��

ElaineCarrel
01-13-15, 09:18 AM
To chg wall decor uve got to place the item in storage and then move to where u want, then it take it back out and place it. Wallpapers u just cover it up and start it where u want it.

1mommyjulie
01-13-15, 09:28 AM
Thank you!!

1mommyjulie
01-13-15, 09:33 AM
Now, how do you placed something in storage?! ��

lauraleighashby
01-13-15, 11:09 AM
Now, how do you placed something in storage?! ��
Just go into design mode...click on the item you want stored (or tap, rather). When I do this, I get three options on the right hand side of my phone...rotate, store and sell. Choose store and it will go to its box in the design boxes (where you go to look at and buy items). For wallpaper and floor tiles, just cover them with the new one you want to use and the old one automatically goes into storage. This is how it works for me and I hope this helps.

kooky panda
01-13-15, 11:11 AM
This is an older thread and has now gone off topic.
Closing thread.