PDA

View Full Version : How to blok an person?

romerq
04-01-12, 01:20 PM
Hi everybody here,
I am new here, also mine restaurant level 36, I am reading here I am new ;):cool:
Anyway, I have a serious problem,
Few days ago I accept a neighbor he or she have level 9. normaly I try to tip many as I have time to do, also mine two child are also playing...
But last days I find out that this new neighbor is getting rude, and giving words like "**** you" "i know where you live....."
What can I do to stop this, or to blok him,, I try to edit him but I think he still have an link to me..
Ron, from holland.

HmongVillager
04-01-12, 01:24 PM
I dont think there is way to block but next time they comment or if you still have the comments then you should take snapshots of the person and give their storm8 id then email Teamlava :)

HmongVillager
04-01-12, 01:25 PM
Oops by snapshots i mean pictures of the comments

pinkster73
04-01-12, 01:27 PM
You can't block them. Take screenshots of the offending posts and email teamlava support including as much information as possible.

romerq
04-01-12, 01:42 PM
Thanks for your input! So fast
I am thinking now to ignore him for one week and like you tell me take screenshots as well,,,,
I will reply after one week what will happend.
Ron ,

pinkster73
04-01-12, 02:54 PM
Thanks for your input! So fast
I am thinking now to ignore him for one week and like you tell me take screenshots as well,,,,
I will reply after one week what will happend.
Ron ,

Yes, please keep us updated. And take screenshots of everything.

kooky panda
04-01-12, 03:45 PM
As everyone has stated, please send an email to support@teamlava.com along with screenshots of your walls and your storm ID. support can investigate.
Locking thread . Discussing in-game harrassment is not forum appropriate