PDA

View Full Version : Running out of food FAST!!!!

Cutie4life900
04-01-12, 11:56 AM
:mad: I'm on level 92 and have about 24 counters (which is redused from about 34 cuz food keeps disappearing too fast!!!) and I keep running out of food by morning! I had one counter with food on it when I woke up!! I feel like I felt when I JUST STARTED PLAYING AT LEVEL 1-20 where i'd have to close my restaurant at nigh!in order to keep food! This is ridicolous, I don't eant to ce my restaurant ht!! I'm a a faithful player, and I'm always cooking and play about10- 15 times a day!

Oh and I'm at level 61 in bakery and have the oppsite problem! Need MORE counters to keep up with the cooking!

Cutie4life900
04-01-12, 11:58 AM
Ugh I'm on my.android.phone. **i don't want to close my restaurant** is what I meant

carollwee
04-01-12, 12:33 PM
I think is the same problem in iPhone too.. I level 96.. But alot of my counter is empty.. Starting to worry that my restaurant will be out of food.. And the problem is I dun wish to close shop or reduce the seat.. Still hopping to earn fast.. But scare I out of food.. Sad to see all the customs with a angry face.. Hope teamlava will do something about it

otakuAera
04-01-12, 12:35 PM
Apparently, if you block your door, it can cause a fast-sale and your food'll disappear more quickly.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?24610-Glitch-in-BS-Valentine-s-Day

greygull
04-01-12, 01:04 PM
Are you only cooking the new foods? Since you're level 92, I'm assuming you're using at least 18 appliances, if not more. I haven't looked closely at the numbers, but many people have said that the number of plates for the newer dishes are a lot less then the original dishes. I believe the average is selling 45,000 plates per day. If you are cooking items that don't meet or exceed that number, then you can sell out of food. Several of fecsupers (http://forums.teamlava.com/member.php?20083-fecsuper) posts will be very helpful, and sehanas chart (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18009-Restaurant-Recipe-Inventory-amp-Chart-!!) is always a great tool.

I'm experiencing this as well, running out of food. I'm only cooking new foods, having mastered the rest. One thing to keep in mind - even if you run out of food, but you don't open the game until your next batch is ready, your happiness rating will not decrease.

artlomin
04-01-12, 02:35 PM
I'm experiencing that as well - I had finally cooked enough food to be self sustaining, but suddenly my counters are swiftly emptying and I have put away about six empty counters that once had food. Is this Team Lava's new return to fewer numbers of dishes? They restored the numbers for older dishes after great popular outcry, but the new ones take a long time to cook and have very low yields. But if you don't cook the new ones they may remove them before they are mastered. Not clear why team lava thinks this is good for the game. There were a lot of unhappy players the last time they did this.

lizardlickfan
04-01-12, 03:14 PM
I was experiencing this too so I got creative and found a way to slow down consumption but keep my rating up. I make less coins of course but I least I don't sell out. Here is a picture.

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u409/sweets3644/37fab8a5.jpg

lizardlickfan
04-01-12, 03:17 PM
I forgot to say you need to make sure the hostess table is as far away from door in the maze to keep the rating up.

Cutie4life900
04-01-12, 08:28 PM
I guess I am going to have to block the door before I go to bed now.. yes im cooking alot of the new dishes, I have 4 clover ovens and 2 steampunk and have been doing the new st patricks day recipies on the ovens. And the.sushi counter ones. The only.recipes I havn't yet mastered is some of the 1 day ones and a couple 12 hour ones, so it's not like I can put food out that quickly. I have 19 appliances and I guess I have to wait till the new.ones are.mastered... But i'm still Pisses that I have to go through this again! I block my.door with.the hostess table.

TimeForACuppaTea
04-01-12, 08:43 PM
I'm having the same issues. Way too much food in Bakery and not nearly enough in Restaurant. I really wish they would adjust the speed, time, ratio or whatever the heck it is to balance the games out. There really should be a happy medium somewhere.

fecsuper
04-01-12, 11:02 PM
Consumption in RS is about 45,000 plates per day.

The great problem is the type of recipe you are cooking.
If you have 24 appliances, this means that you require to cook

45,000 / 24 hours / 24 appliances = 78 plates/hour/appliance

You have to check the plates/hour of each recipe.
If you cook only Stew 2 day recipe (30.4 plates/hour) , you will stock out your inventories.
If you cook only Lucky Cakerock (Shamrock recipe) 8 hours (87.5 plates/hour) you will not Increase your Inventories, but you can stay stable.

But Be careful this numbers are only valid if you cook 24 hours a day.

If you only cook 8 hours a recipe of 150 plates/hour, the average of the day will be 50 plates/hour. So you will stock OUT.

The best way to check if you will STOCK OUT is to ADD all the recipes you have cook in a day.
if you cook 24, 200pl/hr for 8 hours, then you did ...
24 x 200 x 8 = 38,400 plates. almost enough, but not 45,000 plates per day.

If you are cooking only 2 day recipes, Is almost sure you will STOCK OUT, because they have are very low plates/hour recipes.
Hope this can help you.

artlomin
04-01-12, 11:11 PM
I am at the maximum of ovens with 18, so I cannot get to 24 ovens without spending a lot of gems and I'd rather decorate with my gems. And I'd rather get the gems for mastery than worry about having a recipe removed, as happened to me after Valentine's Day. I just don't understand why team lava is suddenly offering nothing but low value recipes. It makes the game a stressful bore.

Meanwhile on Bakery story I wait week to week for something to cook because I've mastered everything but this week's stuff.

piggiful
04-02-12, 08:12 AM
The quick sale thing doesn't happen in RS as far as I know. You could block your door.
I think you are experiencing the issue Greygull is describing. We have a couple of level 96+ in the house, they all experienced the same thing. TL has been putting out food with less plates and less XP. The only thing that stays constant is that they are all 4gpp. If you cook only newer food, you will run out of food even if you are level 73+ with 18+ cookers.

If you want to keep the restaurant stocked, you'd have to block your door overnight or start cooking some of the classics that gives you the most pph. That means fish and chips and chicken tenders. (yes, you will lose out on a lot of money, but you can keep your restaurant stocked) The last choice is to close your restaurant for good and play BS. The plate numbers remain manageable in BS.

RoseMeyer
04-02-12, 09:04 AM
These are cute games, but it seems the effort required to maintain them is pretty much unsustainable in the long run.

bummer.

greygull
04-02-12, 10:53 AM
The quick sale can happen in any game when you block your door. On my second RS (Android), I've had the door blocked with the podium since about a week after I started, over a year ago. I cook, serve, exit, come back, all food gone, coins added. I don't mind it at all there - the people walking around really makes my game lag, so this cuts them out, while still selling the food.

I can't promise anything - but I have passed along the 4 coins per plate and the less plates per serving. Maybe it will be changed in the future, but I can't say it will for sure, or when if it does.

lin77
04-02-12, 05:46 PM
I think the recipes in RS are far more ridiculous than in BS...long times...low serving amounts and most of all minimal profit! The stove is the worst for this! I too have noticed food running out faster....I'm on a kindle fire! Frustrating! :mad:

mingboo
04-03-12, 03:31 AM
in RS, profit/hour, serving/hour, xp/hour, coin/serving are generally lower than BS. At one stage in BS, i had so much food, i had to start cooking 2 days item. If you do it in RS, you will probably run out of food within one week!! In RS, i have to cook half hour to one hour dishes to stock up. occassionally, i cook 2 - 4 hours items. before i go to bed, i will cook 8 -12 hours items. Of course, with the new SP oven, i have to cook 4 hours, 7 hours and 1 days items. I only convert half of my ovens to sp ovens! if not, i might run out of food!

beertjeanita
04-03-12, 05:13 AM
Look like TL changes the time of eating.
RS is 1 dish 25 secondes BS only 10 seconds.......
You don't have to be a great couter-genius to know that goes pretty fast ......

RoseMeyer
04-03-12, 07:00 AM
Seriously? BS peeps eat in 10 SECONDS? Ill have to watch that time myself. That's pretty fast....

:mad:

RoseMeyer
04-03-12, 07:14 AM
I wonder if its because they eat faster as you level up? You know, back in the day when we first started playing Tetris (Nineteen EIGHTYEIGHT for me), after a certain level, the blocks just keeping dropping faster and faster and you just cannot keep up.

bug242
04-03-12, 11:02 AM
I am fine with some dishes being lower value that would not keep up with demand, but it seems almost every new dish can't keep up. Why bother making weekly updates with new recipes if you can't even cook them?

I cook a bunch of Chicken salad for a couple of rounds and then switch to a new recipe. I can just barely stay ahead by doing that (lvl 96 with full set of appliances). But not everyone has the time to be there to cook 30 minute dishes everyday to keep up. I thought the point of these games was that you could be away from them for awhile if needed. I used to play a lot of teamlava's games but I am slowly dropping them for other brands as they keep making the gameplay worse. I am down to two games, ZS and RS, and both are near the end for me for different reasons.

Is it really hard to find the proper balance between running out of food and having too much food?

oreo1981
04-03-12, 01:57 PM
If you guys keep complaining that the food sells too quickly, the devs will nerf the food sales and it will take forever to get coins just like in fashion and club story.

sweetstuff525
04-03-12, 02:03 PM
The problem is t that food sell quickly is that the servings are low per recipe and take long time to cook

jcd6963
04-03-12, 06:37 PM
I'm just glad to hear that it's not just me. I have all my appliances going around the clock. Finished the St. Patricks food the other day, now working on the steam punk oven ones, with about half my appliances being regular ones. I keep my restaurant closed over night ( never had the quick sale problem) and right now I have literally NO food, and nothing is due to be finished for several hours still. I think it's the speciality ovens that are ****ing me. The recipes just take SO long, no way to stock up.

mingboo
04-03-12, 07:03 PM
The problem is t that food sell quickly is that the servings are low per recipe and take long time to cook

I think GG will be passing these (low serving/hours and low coins/serving) onto TL but can't promise anything! Well, all we can hope for is... TL listen! I am also struggling to keep my stocks up as I will be busy in the coming week...

sweetstuff525
04-03-12, 07:03 PM
I'm just glad to hear that it's not just me. I have all my appliances going around the clock. Finished the St. Patricks food the other day, now working on the steam punk oven ones, with about half my appliances being regular ones. I keep my restaurant closed over night ( never had the quick sale problem) and right now I have literally NO food, and nothing is due to be finished for several hours still. I think it's the speciality ovens that are ****ing me. The recipes just take SO long, no way to stock up.
I am also done with st Patrick's and have half doing steam punk oven doing the one day recipe...and the rest during the day doing regular recipes but I haven run out of food maybe try putting your tables more spread out

mingboo
04-03-12, 07:27 PM
I am also done with st Patrick's and have half doing steam punk oven doing the one day recipe...and the rest during the day doing regular recipes but I haven run out of food maybe try putting your tables more spread out

I have half my appliances doing the sp recipes. The rest on regular recipes. I have a few 2 days items yet to complete but I am not doing them just yet! I am going to stock up before I to that! These 2 days items have really low serving/hour, profit/hour and xp/hour! LOL

greygull
04-03-12, 07:45 PM
I think GG will be passing these (low serving/hours and low coins/serving) onto TL but can't promise anything! Well, all we can hope for is... TL listen! I am also struggling to keep my stocks up as I will be busy in the coming week...

I have passed both along - I'm hoping (don't actually have word though) that the coins per serving may be changed. The plates per serving though, not looking too good. I did some comparisons, and while a lot of the older food did have higher servings, not everything did (Spaghetti was 950). And some of the new things have had higher servings - the Cheesesteak was 2475. I don't know why some things get higher plates, and some lower.

RealFarmer1222
04-03-12, 08:08 PM
Seriously? BS peeps eat in 10 SECONDS? Ill have to watch that time myself. That's pretty fast....

:mad:

Yep, I timed it. That's why I don't play BS. Food gets eaten TOO fast.

mingboo
04-04-12, 07:28 AM
Yep, I timed it. That's why I don't play BS. Food gets eaten TOO fast.

i still have lots of food, should make it 5 seconds... LOL

oxford37
04-04-12, 07:30 AM
Have you tried putting an item in front of the door?

kaelynrosecake
01-02-16, 05:33 AM
In BS I never run out of food but it seems in RS I just can't keep enough food on my counters! I cook a mix of recipes, some that take long hours and others that aren't but still in a few hours everything just runs out! I have the T layout...should I change that?

214sed
01-02-16, 08:41 AM
-How much oven do you have?
- How much do you play?

Maybe they are some problems.

Cook food that takes 1-2 days and more servings. Or close it and save it up to make more.

kaelynrosecake
01-02-16, 09:21 AM
I have 15 appliances and check the game every 3-4 hrs (less if I get a notification to serve food).

wouldn't food still sell if I close the restaurant?

214sed
01-02-16, 10:11 AM
No it wont, But it does in RS 2 and BS 2 for some reason even if I still close it!

ckooten
01-02-16, 03:41 PM
It's definitely a job keeping food on the table in RS. You have to work twice as hard at it compared to BS.

pcabral03
01-02-16, 03:51 PM
I have 15 appliances and check the game every 3-4 hrs (less if I get a notification to serve food).

wouldn't food still sell if I close the restaurant?

Yes you can still sell food with your door closed, see previous posts.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86863-Help!-My-food-has-disappeared
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?84542-OMG-food-disappearing-when-door-is-blocked

Try cooking more high yield recipes, that way you don't run out of food. On BS it's not a problem because mostly all recipes are high yield, but here on RS most recipes are low yield. Here's a few recipes I like on RS from the Drink Machine, Reg Oven, Reg Stove, and Reg Grill. I especially like Stuffed Mushrooms it's a very high yield dish. Hope this helps.

3 hours: Biscuits and Gravy
4 hours: Smores
5 hours: Minestrone Soup
6 hours: Rocket Fuel Punch
7 hours: Pork and Persimmons
8 hours: Pumpkin Cheesecake
9 hours: Peruvian Loin Sautee
10 hours: Airline Dinner
12 hours: Farmers Market Salsa
16 hours: Rack of Lamb
16 hours: Country Fried Steak
1 day: Stuffed Mushrooms
1 day: Glazed Ham

sgoetzinger99
01-02-16, 07:28 PM
In BS I never run out of food but it seems in RS I just can't keep enough food on my counters! I cook a mix of recipes, some that take long hours and others that aren't but still in a few hours everything just runs out! I have the T layout...should I change that?

Yes, get rid of the T layout...that's to maximize customer flow, and you need to minimize it. Make your bots walk as far as possible before being seated, and before leaving. In other words, slow down consumption!

ElaineCarrel
01-02-16, 08:16 PM
Scallops is also a high yield 4hr dish. You get over 1,000 plates per appliance. I don't have the exact amt in front of me but I want to say it's about 1,200. When I first returned that was 1 dish I cooked ven though I'm highly allergic to them. (lol) Of course you get very little coinage, 1 per serving, but if you need food you need food.

kaelynrosecake
01-03-16, 07:22 AM
thank you :)
i opened up my layout and there is no more t, and now only cooking high yield dishes. still running out but hopefully it'll get easier once all is done cooking.

thank you all! maybe i can do t again in the future hehe.

WindermereBakery
01-03-16, 10:17 AM
I have discovered the best solution in bakery or restaurant story is to store almost all of my chairs when I need to build up supplies of food. Your star rating goes down but as soon as you put your chairs back out it goes up again immediately and I can't see that the star rating makes any difference. I leave one or two chairs out and keep making food and I can build up a surplus with no problem at all.
This seems safer than putting an item in front of your door because sometimes either my food keeps selling or all my food disappears that way!

kaelynrosecake
01-03-16, 11:18 AM
that's a really good idea! always been worried about closing shop because I've read food sometimes sells out anyway or disappears without getting the coin for it!

pcabral03
01-03-16, 12:06 PM
that's a really good idea! always been worried about closing shop because I've read food sometimes sells out anyway or disappears without getting the coin for it!

T-design is better when your level 99 or have all 18 oven slots unlocked and have too much food to sell. Taking away chairs till you stock up on food is definitely better than closing door, once you serve food you just keep game open till star rating goes right back up.

214sed
01-03-16, 02:15 PM
I have discovered the best solution in bakery or restaurant story is to store almost all of my chairs when I need to build up supplies of food. Your star rating goes down but as soon as you put your chairs back out it goes up again immediately and I can't see that the star rating makes any difference. I leave one or two chairs out and keep making food and I can build up a surplus with no problem at all.
This seems safer than putting an item in front of your door because sometimes either my food keeps selling or all my food disappears that way!

That's what I usally do when I low, build more food so you wont run out at all.

kaelynrosecake
01-03-16, 10:58 PM
thank you all!

I started using a t design in bs quite early and never ran out of food so was surprised that I was running out in rs! need to pay attention to quantity yielded from now on.

LalaSmooth
01-04-16, 05:35 AM
I ran out of foods to master and I ended up buying the gems ovens

tanya3535
01-04-16, 03:59 PM
I'm running out of ovens. I have mastered nearly all of the food on the ovens. Need new ovens or old ovens unlocking.

Please release some new ovens.

ElaineCarrel
01-22-16, 06:34 PM
This is ridiculous. I just maxed on the 2nd appliance from the challenge and the only food items left from all 6 recipes r the cupcakes and the winter cake. Btwn the 2 of those I've only got approximately 7700 servings left. I do believe that Storm8 needs to definitely increase the number of servings per cook for ea recipe. If it weren't for the number of servings I've got for my other 4 counters I'd b out of food by morning.
Let's get real Storm 8.

NatalieO85
01-23-16, 07:10 PM
This is ridiculous. I just maxed on the 2nd appliance from the challenge and the only food items left from all 6 recipes r the cupcakes and the winter cake. Btwn the 2 of those I've only got approximately 7700 servings left. I do believe that Storm8 needs to definitely increase the number of servings per cook for ea recipe. If it weren't for the number of servings I've got for my other 4 counters I'd b out of food by morning.
Let's get real Storm 8.

I agree!

Wipeout4321
01-24-16, 09:04 PM
I found a way to stockpile that always works for me: Put the host stand or something directly in front of the door, now move counters to block off all pathways to any table. This should stop those pesky bots stealing your food :)

kooky panda
01-25-16, 11:36 AM
Be careful blocking your door you could experience issues, like a quick sell.

The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but the system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.

twospoons
01-25-16, 01:22 PM
i basically gave up on the 100 customer satisfaction rating. i find something in the 70s allows me to stay stocked most of the time. i think for my next redecoration, instead of continually blocking off access to the tables, my host table is going to be the maximum possible distance from my door.

Wipeout4321
01-25-16, 03:52 PM
Thanks, Kooky but I mean none of my food sold (somehow!) and I didn't lose anything. Maybe it was just a fluke and a coincidence that it happened when I did it?

d1fferen7
02-08-16, 04:10 AM
In Bakery Story, my customers are eating way too fast! For 4 hours my 45 000 plates of Red Velvet Cake are already gone !! 45 000 plates in Restaurant Story should be gone after a WHOLE DAY !! Compare it and see that I speak the truth .. It's way too fast in BS. Cause they want you to be in the game, to earn money from you. Sending you ads, offers, etc..

ElaineCarrel
02-29-16, 01:07 PM
This is ridiculous! I just maxed out on the latest new appliance we got 1 1/2,wks ago yesterday and I've already gone through all the food from it. I had 8 ovens going so when I maxed out on the final recipe I should've had quite a bit of food.

Storm8 when designing the appliances please give us more servings per cook. To max on an appliance 1 day and run out of the food from it the next day isn't right.

twospoons
02-29-16, 06:54 PM
i wish they hadn't raised the oven slot prices (not that i was playing then). i'd like at least a couple more slots, since RS sells out so easily, but 49 is just too high for me. i'd rather have the nice piece of decor that many gems could buy. half that is doable, but alas.

calli48
01-10-19, 07:19 PM
What has happened that I am no longer able to keep food in my restaurant? I play the same way as always, but I cannot
keep enough food stored. It disappears so fast.

tatermaters
01-11-19, 07:14 PM
I can never keep food. I shut the doors and restock for days

twospoons
01-11-19, 11:05 PM
Me neither, generally. But right now I'm trying to make some coins, so I'm only making goal foods and minestrone. It's not the absolute best, but a 5 hour cook time is pretty convenient for me, and at 1500 servings, I can just manage to keep ahead of demand. (And it matches my theme.)

Rynetory2
01-12-19, 03:37 AM

For your information, blocking of doors causes quick sell.

The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but our system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.

calli48
01-14-19, 02:31 PM
So why is this happening? My bakery has soooo much food. But my restautant, no. I cant make enough food anymore. Any ideas why?

AnnirasSweets
01-15-19, 12:00 AM
The main reason is the large discrepancy between recipe yields in the two games. Even with the newer Bakery appliances having lower yields (half of what the older ovens yielded), they still give at least twice as much food as their restaurant counterparts. In BS you can easily churn out tens of thousands of a single recipe in half a day whereas it takes several days in RS to do the same.

The other difference I've read about (but haven't investigated personally) is the bot speeds. I can't seem to find the specific thread I'm thinking of -it's pretty old and buried- but the general gist of it was that the bots move quicker from door to table and out again in RS than in BS so the food sells faster.

Combine these two things and it's an obvious recipe for trouble in either game with no middle ground. With lower yields and faster bots in RS, food sells at least twice as fast as in BS but you get more money at a faster rate in RS. On the flip side of the coin, slower bots and higher yields in BS means food lingers on the counter for a long time but it takes equally as long to build up a decent savings.

It's an important distinction that must be taken into account when planning out your strategy in either game. For RS, I make sure to always have a handful of appliances making long term, high yield recipes in my restaurant while the rest are either working to master new recipes or serve food that matches my design theme. This way, I've always got food to sell even if it's just one counter of Tuna Melts or Chicken Fried Steak.

VanaCatu's amazing CookBook thread (link below) is a great tool for planning; you can compare the stats for every recipe on the main appliances and ovens released before mid 2018. Once you find a few that look promising, you can try them out until you find the right combo of recipes and number of appliances to dedicate to those recipes that will also work for your gaming style.

This differs widely from player to player because you have to take into account the many things that alter food sales such as your playing style, personal preference, layout, average daily log ins, number of open appliance slots and so on. Unfortunately, there's no one guaranteed set up or easy answer for everyone so the only way to find your sweet spot is trial and error.

CookBook: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98519-RESTAURANT-STORY-CookBook

bobbyrae
01-15-19, 08:29 AM

Try setting out fewer tables and chairs. By fewer I mean 1-4. Put them far away from your host table. Make only Barbecue chicken on the grill for a few weeks. Then make only stuffed mushroom for a few weeks. Rotate between the two for a while and build up your food stock. Eventually you can go back to doing goals and putting out your full complement of chairs and tables without running out of food. In between goals make the bbq chicken and mushrooms to add to your stock even as you master the goal recipes.

I stopped doing goals because it has become harder to find neighbours who consistently play, give gifts and answer requests. I have about six neighbours who do this. So I changed focus from mastering recipes and just make those two recipes now and just like that I never run out of food even when I don't cook for days.

Locking your doors to restock rarely works the way you think it should.

violetfifth
01-17-19, 06:46 PM
I've had this problem in RS as well (and way too many counters in BS also). I found two recipes that help when I get fed up with it. Usually I focus on production when we have a 5-day goal. I'll use all extra appliances to cook either the BBQ Chicken on the grill or the Kiwi & Cake on the oven. The BBQ Chicken is 16 hours and serves 4100; I use it if I'm crunched for time. If however, I can cook 4 times in a 24-hour period, I use the Kiwi & Cake. It's a 6-hr recipe that produces 1900 plates (that's 7600 per 24-hour period) and is my favorite. By the time I've cooked one or the other of these for the 5-day period, I can usually get buy with them feeding people through the 15-day goals. I hope it works for you, too, if you try it.

greasyfork1
01-22-19, 11:12 AM
I think the detailed spreadsheet about the Appliances and Recipes is one of the most valueable resources we have. I download it and sort till I cannot sort anymore. By sorting the sheet you can develop a good flow of how to make sure you have enough servings. I usually pair a recipe with the basic appliances that have a good amount of servings that are the same cook time as a current Goal oven. So I will be more inclined to not forget and it will not spoil. Also have a sort saved that shows me the best profit maker. Using the Profit per Point seems to be the best. Digital Food for Thought ;-)

Sweetnezz44
02-06-19, 04:34 PM
I'm running out of food fast as well. I've even blocked the door at night and still the food is gone in the morning. Can someone please help me out?

AnnirasSweets
02-07-19, 02:34 AM
I'm running out of food fast as well. I've even blocked the door at night and still the food is gone in the morning. Can someone please help me out?

You should not block your doors. When you do, there is a higher chance of having a 'flash sale' -- as soon as you unblock the door, all the food sells out quickly.

xuju
02-07-19, 11:20 AM
I'm having the same issues. Way too much food in Bakery and not nearly enough in Restaurant. I really wish they would adjust the speed, time, ratio or whatever the heck it is to balance the games out. There really should be a happy medium somewhere.

I agree~~~