PDA

View Full Version : Server out of sync cause loss of ALL food and money and items

The Ladle
11-03-10, 02:03 PM
When the server becomes out of sync ALL of my food on the counters disappear, not a small loss either, I have lost over 30,000 servings of food just this afternoon. I am also constantly losing money collected and gifts received, money and items purchased due to these server sync glitches. If this is not fixed soon I will be deleting the app as I can't play if every 5 minutes everything is lost, it's just pointless.

The Ladle
11-04-10, 02:49 AM
And this morning all the thousands of food servings I had disappeared again. Epic FAIL for this game!

Meow2
11-04-10, 03:57 AM
We are limited to 20 gift a day which is not sufficient to be used for the day even I have make sure I cook and serve the food timely. What is the point to have so many neighbor when we have such small limit. Please consider increase the choice of gift and gift receive. Thanks.

Unregistered
11-04-10, 09:41 AM
I believe your gift 'inbox' can only hold 20 gifts at one time. So even if you receive 60 gifts, only 20 will show up. Just keep serving your gift dishes and you'll free up room for the rest of the gifts.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or something, but that's what I've been able to do!

apatriche
11-04-10, 12:36 PM
I too get the server out of sync message, hen when it syncs up, all my food is gone, items I recently purchased are gone but the money I paid for them is gone too! :( it's happened twice while I was buying items, the money deducted but the item disappeared completely (I even checked storage). Kind of irritating since everything costs so much to be losing so much money for nothing. Still love the game, just wish this would stop happening, hard to play when you're going broke for nothing!

apatriche
11-04-10, 12:39 PM
And this morning all the thousands of food servings I had disappeared again. Epic FAIL for this game!

I feel your pain! :(

apatriche
11-04-10, 12:45 PM
We are limited to 20 gift a day which is not sufficient to be used for the day even I have make sure I cook and serve the food timely. What is the point to have so many neighbor when we have such small limit. Please consider increase the choice of gift and gift receive. Thanks.

While I agree that there should be more food choices for gifting, I can understand the limit of the free gifts. I think we should be allowed more cooking appliances (even if just one more) in order to keep the place flowing, but limiting the gifts is reasonable since the game needs support and it costs $ to buy gems, and gems cook stuff faster, but your $ goes into helping the development of the game. Such a great game for free, hard to really complain too much about limits. :)