PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way you could add sell inventory item

Debs4090
04-01-12, 07:46 AM
I will freely admit I'm addicted to TeamLava games BUT I have lots of special build parts that I now can't use without spending lots of coins to get say the Steampunk arcade to use the 44 golden springs I have in my inventory and then sell it for under 1,000 coins.

Is there anyway a sell for 0 coins could be added to inventory gifts so if we gets lots of building parts we can't use we can at least clear them out of our gift box?
The special build parts seem to show up on the gift list a few days before the item appears in our lists of items to buy so you often end up with lots more parts than you need, the same in Bakery story have loads of parts I can't use :(

SmokeyMtnGirl
04-01-12, 07:49 AM
You might want to just let them sit there. You never know what might come in the future you can use them for. And they aren't hurting anything sitting there.

Debs4090
04-01-12, 07:50 AM
Thanks butmdon't they then stop you getting gifts you want? New to the games so not sure what the gift box limits are

cupcakes4cece
04-01-12, 10:37 AM
No, the stuff in your gifts area doesn't prevent you from getting more gifts. There's no limit. You can have thousands of items in there.