PDA

View Full Version : Select All Button, PLEASE!

flourpower186
04-01-12, 03:33 AM
Something so simple could make gifting all hundred of your friends easy! Checking every single one of them gets tiring. This would be the best! Then all we'd have to do is check off the people we know want a different gift and go from there.

SELECT ALL BUTTON FOR GIFTING PLEASE!!!

PS. Please bring back the lucky fountain! I worked so hard to raise gems for it.

THAT REMINDS ME! Please when agreeing to finish the cooking, have an 'are you sure question ' I can't tell u how many times I've accidentally auto completed a food that takes so little time to complete:(

Thanks for reading. Love the game. Keep up the fun/ good work!

flourpower186
04-02-12, 09:09 PM
Posted on April fools, but only a fool wouldn't understand how important this simple button is. Hundreds of friends could efficiently be gifted and accurately. We could send people their personal requests easily with a select all button. So why not!? Think about it Teamlava! Make all of us super happy!

Emenae
04-02-12, 09:22 PM
This idea is great! :D

dixiestopbakafe
04-03-12, 07:23 AM
How about a select all button for tipping neighbors as well?!? Both would save so much time!!!

flourpower186
04-03-12, 12:25 PM
Lol not for tipping. If they did that then it would make tipping too easy. Point of tipping is to put effort to get 4starsto b on the top of the list in social list. When u tip u even get an item. So if they made it that we could automatically tip, then we wouldn't get items and the stars wouldn't make sense.

I think tipping ways are fine now. Gifting is the big problem for me. For tipping my advice would be to make the bar raise faster...getting thru 3takes forever!! And I have a bunch of neighbors!

Annasfarmville
04-03-12, 12:54 PM
I agree flourpower, but you can search a post about keeping a 4 star rating easy here on the forums.

TurtleGirlSloan
04-04-12, 03:12 PM
Love that idea!

oxford37
04-04-12, 03:15 PM
Yes, select all button:)