PDA

View Full Version : Just thought of this!!!

HmongVillager
03-31-12, 11:56 AM
There should be a feature in which players get a random constructable part every day so it would be easier for building appliances!!!!
:cool::):D

bobbyrae
03-31-12, 12:50 PM
Isn't that the point of having neighbours?:confused:

HmongVillager
03-31-12, 12:51 PM
Oh but if you have bad neighbors then this would help alot :P

bobbyrae
03-31-12, 12:53 PM
Or you could just get rid of the bad neighbours and get good neighbours who gift you exactly what you need? :p

HmongVillager
03-31-12, 12:54 PM
There is no telling if neighbors are good or not and people lie trust MEE :P

ButterPanda
03-31-12, 05:31 PM
I could see something like a random piece drops on the floor of your Bakery once in awhile and you have to tap it to pick it up. That would be kinda neat. Then you wouldn't always have to rely on neighbors, but hopefully you can find some neighbors who will send you those random gifts and parts.

Emenae
03-31-12, 08:10 PM
Cool! I like it. I hope to see this!

TimeForACuppaTea
03-31-12, 08:24 PM
I could see something like a random piece drops on the floor of your Bakery once in awhile and you have to tap it to pick it up. That would be kinda neat. Then you wouldn't always have to rely on neighbors, but hopefully you can find some neighbors who will send you those random gifts and parts.

That's a cool idea. Just like we get random collectables we could get parts. Just make sure we don't get worthless nozzles in Bakery that we have no use for.

Emenae
03-31-12, 08:26 PM
That's a cool idea. Just like we get random collectables we could get parts. Just make sure we don't get worthless nozzles in Bakery that we have no use for.

Ahaha so true... Like the many rolling pin we all have in collectibles... -,-

TimeForACuppaTea
03-31-12, 08:33 PM
Ahaha so true... Like the many rolling pin we all have in collectibles... -,-

LOL oh I know. I have so many of some collectables that I can't even see a number anymore. It just says ....

Really sad.