PDA

View Full Version : Internet connection

rayen23
03-31-12, 11:44 AM
although my network s connected it keeps saying that oh darn MSG I'm facing this problem today,my neighbor told me that she couldn't post on any of her neighbors walls through her wall,another said that she is having some problem and is not recieving any msgs on wall so I went to post tip while the system said no Internet connection.....should I send a mail to Tl?

HmongVillager
03-31-12, 11:48 AM
It could be the game servers so maybe you should ask teamlava or email them if these problems happen in your area.

8summer8
03-31-12, 04:36 PM
It happens to me all the time every day. I put the phone in areoplane mode (no Internet) then back off areoplane mode and it comes good. (I don't blame team lava, I've obviously got a dodgy Internet connection.)

AnnasCoffee
03-31-12, 04:49 PM
Happens to me all the time too. I DO blame Team Lava. None of my other apps lose internet connection. Only my TL games. And usually when i get the "Oh No! Bakery Story is an online" ...blah blah blah message, I lose all the coins I have earned. So frustrating!!!

rayen23
03-31-12, 06:20 PM
Happens to me all the time too. I DO blame Team Lava. None of my other apps lose internet connection. Only my TL games. And usually when i get the "Oh No! Bakery Story is an online" ...blah blah blah message, I lose all the coins I have earned. So frustrating!!!

I understand u have a problem but blaming Tl wouldn't be right,Tl will try its very best to solve this I will send my email

AnnasCoffee
03-31-12, 07:35 PM
Let us know how that goes.

sparks229
03-31-12, 08:49 PM
Happens to me. I lock it and check that I actually have connection. I usually exit the game because its faster for me than clicking try again or whatever it os

kooky panda
03-31-12, 09:18 PM
although my network s connected it keeps saying that oh darn MSG I'm facing this problem today,my neighbor told me that she couldn't post on any of her neighbors walls through her wall,another said that she is having some problem and is not recieving any msgs on wall so I went to post tip while the system said no Internet connection.....should I send a mail to Tl?

What device do you play on? Its version?
Version of the bakery game you are playing?
Have your forced closed or excited your game?

rayen23
04-01-12, 04:31 AM
What device do you play on? Its version?
Version of the bakery game you are playing?
Have your forced closed or excited your game?

I play on iPad2,the version is 5.0.1,I play in the valentine version,no I just started played 8 weeks ago

rayen23
04-01-12, 04:44 AM
I play on iPad2,the version is 5.0.1,I play in the valentine version,no I just started played 8 weeks ago

Playing not played

rayen23
04-01-12, 05:33 AM
Let us know how that goes.
I didn't want to hurt u,I just wants do say that Tl isn't to be blamed I'm sorry if that made u worry in anyway

kooky panda
04-01-12, 07:36 AM

By force close, I mean shutting down your game from running in the background.

To force close you games, means you are closing out the game from running in the background.
On iphone, ipad, etc. ( you are not deleting the game and redownloading it)

Click you home button twice, your icons will show up at the bottom

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQx33DWgZVWPenwP1h0tp***PKRBxsz yWFKkDmOxwXrqLhb7dADwnKnLPxThen you hit the red minus sign for the apps you want to close out. you can scroll to find more.
You are not deleting the apps just closing them out. When you have app run in the background, it takes memory and slows up the games.

DAmanding
04-01-12, 07:56 PM
I've noticed on iDevices that if you don't have a FULL strength wifi signal you're likely to get this internet connection failure repeatedly. It drove me nuts on my old ipod which didn't get as good a signal on my home network as the iphone I transferred my game to. You can turn your wifi connection off and back on, that sometimes resets the signal strength back to full but doesn't always stay at full depending on where I am in the house. One room in particular has a terrible connection. For some reason TL designed these games to be far less tolerant of signal reduction than any other app I've ever used.

AnnasCoffee
04-01-12, 08:06 PM
I didn't want to hurt u,I just wants do say that Tl isn't to be blamed I'm sorry if that made u worry in anyway

It's okay:) I didn't mean anything toward you either. But, I am very disappointed in Team Lava. All these games have so many bugs it makes playing no fun. I'm getting to the point that I will probably quit soon, due to the coin bug and this error. And the thought of quitting makes me sad :(.

You are much more optimistic than me.... I don't think they will fix it.

calli48
04-01-12, 08:42 PM
This happens constantly with BS and RS-a dozen times in an hour! But never with Pet Story! Wow, i'd better not give TL any ideas.

rayen23
04-02-12, 04:21 AM
I've noticed on iDevices that if you don't have a FULL strength wifi signal you're likely to get this internet connection failure repeatedly. It drove me nuts on my old ipod which didn't get as good a signal on my home network as the iphone I transferred my game to. You can turn your wifi connection off and back on, that sometimes resets the signal strength back to full but doesn't always stay at full depending on where I am in the house. One room in particular has a terrible connection. For some reason TL designed these games to be far less tolerant of signal reduction than any other app I've ever used. I don't use wifi I use 3G card

DAmanding
04-02-12, 08:59 AM
I don't use wifi I use 3G card

Same principles apply. 3G has varying levels of signal strength as well. Move to an area with better signal strength. If you have a wifi connection available at home try using it instead.

rayen23
04-03-12, 03:41 AM
Same principles apply. 3G has varying levels of signal strength as well. Move to an area with better signal strength. If you have a wifi connection available at home try using it instead.

Wifi is really slow!I used 3G for other online works but only this is having this sort of problem,I'm not having a signal problem I got a oh darn bug

rayen23
04-03-12, 03:41 AM
Last time u had the problem someone told me to clear cookies and data,after I cleared it was fine...now I don't know where in settings is cookies and data

mingboo
04-03-12, 05:00 AM
Last time u had the problem someone told me to clear cookies and data,after I cleared it was fine...now I don't know where in settings is cookies and data

if you are on idevice, setting-->safari -->clear cookies and data

hope it helps

rayen23
04-03-12, 11:20 AM
if you are on idevice, setting-->safari -->clear cookies and data

hope it helpsyippe it worked,thanks

sweety4328
07-08-13, 02:08 AM
I'm having the same problems you wrote with my internet connection. It happens constantly and I manage to make 1 or to action then the error message appears. It appears also anytime I receive a Whatsapp message... very annoing and I'm loosing patience. I'm not even able to tip my neighbours... :-(