PDA

View Full Version : 😡Lost gems

jeneken
03-31-12, 11:31 AM
Hello I am playing fashion story level 41 and today i see that 24 gems are dissappeared.!!! I bought them with my own money and I want them back, what I have to do now?:mad

HmongVillager
03-31-12, 11:31 AM
Email teamlava i guess.

sweetstuff525
03-31-12, 11:33 AM
You probably accidently clicked on buy a slot or opened a box .... You can email teamlava support and they will tell you how you spent your 24 gems but will not get them back..... Many people have lost gems like this...you are not the only one

jeneken
03-31-12, 11:50 AM
No I didn't. Really not!!! I wrote already an e-mail to teamlava but...i think you are right it will not help. I am sad

pinkster73
03-31-12, 11:55 AM
Awww I'm sad for you :(

lollyloo123
04-01-12, 01:22 AM
It's unjust and unfair :/ but have a skim through - just incase you've accidentally bought anything - although I wouldn't be suprised if it was a glitch thats made them disappear :/ not head of anyone ever getting their gems back though i must say :/

landa001
04-02-12, 04:49 PM
While playing FS I did not know how my gems were missing. I emailed TL because I did notbuy anything. I had 61 gems then they started missing. This evening while trying to create more items in the empty slots the game freezes & I can't do anything. The next thing I know I am down to 1 gem. I was baffled & then I noticed somehow a new slot was purchased with my gems while the game was froze up. I had no intentions of purchasing any gems & no I did not accidentally hit buy a slot again the game was frozen. Although this was not my fault I assume TL will not take respo si Jory & give me back my gems.

Landa001