PDA

View Full Version : I basically messed up

HmongVillager
03-31-12, 11:05 AM
I have 11 appliances in the box mode! This is practically suicide with all the pressure wondering which requests to send! Ugh i hope i am not the only person that has done this:o:rolleyes::confused::(:eek:

sissy8
03-31-12, 11:29 AM
a well cakes enough they never sell out:rolleyes::rolleyes:

sweetstuff525
03-31-12, 11:35 AM
You can always sell them and only build one at a time

pipthecat
03-31-12, 12:21 PM
add me, i'll send you parts lol

bobbyrae
03-31-12, 12:46 PM
You'll get the parts, not to worry. Everybody's building so will send you all the pink fuses and blue motors you need. You should be able to build 2 per day if you have good neighbours. :)

I have one neighbour who STILL keeps sending nozzles... -.- Did he NOT get the memo that there's a new appliance in town?! Grrrrr....

8summer8
04-01-12, 02:02 AM
This game is good for teaching patience. You didnt have patience before and bought a heap of appliances before you had the parts, so now you need to wait for parts grasshopper. It's not suicide, it's just a bakery game, the only purpose is to have fun. We've all made some mistakes in the game, had some setbacks, but fortunately the consequences are far from dire.

SmokeyMtnGirl
04-01-12, 07:53 AM
You'll get the parts, not to worry. Everybody's building so will send you all the pink fuses and blue motors you need. You should be able to build 2 per day if you have good neighbours. :)

I have one neighbour who STILL keeps sending nozzles... -.- Did he NOT get the memo that there's a new appliance in town?! Grrrrr....

Do you send them nozzles? I know some people gift what they get and I have started doing that too. Somebody sends me something like that from time to time and I send it back. We may be sending to each other thinking the other is crazy. lol. Idk. I didn't really think about gifts too much til I started reading in here. Like the brownies. lol. Oh well. A gift is a gift. I'm just glad somebody takes the time to send me something. :)