PDA

View Full Version : Broken store

LeelooMultipass
03-30-12, 05:29 PM
My crops are ready to harvest, great, so I run through and harvest them all up, then replow. Now I'm ready to replant....wait a sec, store won't sell to me now. Store won't sell me seeds, animals, decorations, or anything. What did I do wrong and how do I clear this bug? I've seen this bug now over a dozen times now. Sometimes it clears in a few minutes and sometimes (like today) I fight with it for hours.

Has anyone else encountered this bug?

kooky panda
03-30-12, 05:33 PM
I have not had this issue. First off, What device do you play on, and the device version number?

Are you on the regular farm game?

LeelooMultipass
03-30-12, 07:16 PM
I have not had this issue. First off, What device do you play on, and the device version number?

Are you on the regular farm game?

Been trying to reply for half an hour now, kept getting password errors.....

Device is IPAD2, OS is iOS 5.1, Farm Story version is regular (don't even get the option for a holiday version).
Bug usually pops up right after I've plowed and does not clear until just after one of those annoying pop-up advertisements offering to sell me gems.

LeelooMultipass
03-30-12, 07:18 PM
Oh yeah, Farm Story version is 1.9, even tried deleting and redownloading but it didn't clear the bug.

kooky panda
03-30-12, 08:44 PM
Oh sorry I keep forgetting farm did not get the valentine version..

You may need to email support@teamlava.com to look into you game.
Before that try a few things on your Ipad. sync to itunes. this sometimes helps.
Do a hard restart. Hold down the on/off button and home button at the same time until you see the apple sign.
Under settings-safari- clear out cookies, data and history.