PDA

View Full Version : Stored Items?

meggysmorsels
03-30-12, 02:50 PM
Howdy!

I recently was changing the layout of my bakery and selected to "store" items that I needed out of the way. I thought this was a cool feature... however now I cannot find how to access the stored items. Any idea? Thanks!

Meggy's Morsels
meggysmorsels

kooky panda
03-30-12, 02:56 PM
click design tab, then hit the counter button.

Here is a helpful guide for bakery.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17818-BAKERY-STORY-GUIDE-FAQ-(Housewilson)&p=137274&viewfull=1#post137274

sparks229
03-30-12, 03:46 PM
Really? It's just the counter? I thought it was placed to where you found it and then it would tell you how much you have. Unless that's exactly what you mean and I'm not reading right

kooky panda
03-30-12, 03:50 PM
Oh sorry I thought she was looking for her counter duhh..

meggysmorsels
03-30-12, 04:06 PM
Thanks for the reply. I read the entire guide twice and I don't see an answer to my question anywhere. Does anyone know how to access "Stored Items." Not the counter...

pastrychef17
03-30-12, 04:16 PM
It's the same principle: hit the design tab. You can find what you stored, depending on the item. For instance, if you stored tables, click the table button and scroll until you find your tables. There'll be a number at the corner of that table to show how many you've stored. Same with chairs, tiles, wall decorations, counters, etc.

meggysmorsels
03-30-12, 04:50 PM
Thank you, that is exactly what I needed to know.

TimeForACuppaTea
03-30-12, 05:16 PM
Warning though, if you store a counter that has food on it, the food will vanish into oblivion. You won't be able to get the food back. Learned that the hard way.

sparks229
03-30-12, 05:42 PM
Warning though, if you store a counter that has food on it, the food will vanish into oblivion. You won't be able to get the food back. Learned that the hard way.

A lot of people have. Possibly everyone. Including me

kooky panda
03-30-12, 06:26 PM

A lot of people have. Possibly everyone. Including me

Me too! Mine was 60,000 lobsters in RS.