PDA

View Full Version : Item requests

rayen23
03-30-12, 02:29 PM
I want to know what is the exact number of requests u can send per day,I know u can send request to all ur friends but only a few receive it sometimes,once I sent a request for screw to all my friends and received 60 screws and the next day I sent request for gear and received 60 gears then I had enough parts and didn't send requests for about a week then today when I sent request to all my friends and posted on their walls to accept my request if they can I received 60 messages saying we didn't receive ur request.........strange:confused:

pastrychef17
03-30-12, 02:44 PM
That's news to me that you can get more than 20 parts back, regardless of how many requests you sent out. That's never happened to me. I usually send out 21-25 requests, allowing for people not getting into the game that day, being gone, etc, but I've only ever received 20 parts back in 1 day.

piggiful
03-30-12, 02:52 PM
I have no idea how you were ever able to get 60 back from your requests in one day. The cap is 20 a day.Perhaps you got 60 over 3 days?
If you sent out request to 60 people for gears in the last 2 days, assuming all your neighbors are active, you won't be getting blue motors or pink fuses requests you sent out today for awhile;)
You might as well let it settle for another day or 2 before sending out the requests again.

I know the system sucks, but you'd just have to roll with it. The only other way to get around it is to send request to 20 people only. Just make sure those 20 are active and will accept before EOD.

8summer8
03-31-12, 05:03 PM
I thought android users couldn't get materials requests?

kooky panda
03-31-12, 06:06 PM
I thought android users couldn't get materials requests?
android cannot get goal requests.