PDA

View Full Version : Make 221,950 coins per day

AnnasCoffee
03-30-12, 02:27 PM
As the title says... I make 221,950 coins per day. I'm wondering if anyone knows how to make more.

I am basing this on 18 appliances. Some have less (don't worry you'll have 18 soon). Some have more, but most of us don't. So let's use 18 appliances as our base.

You can sell up to a maximum of 45,000 plates of food a day. To do this you need to have your cash register and tables near the door. See this thread for more information .... http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?23320-most-Efficient-RS-design-(without-maths)

Since you can ONLY sell 45,000 plates, you won't make more money if you cook more than 45,000 plates of food. So, yes, I can cook brownies. But, there not going to sell in one day so that doesnt make PROFIT.

My plan to make the most money is.... Cook Red Velvet Cake on 11 appliances and Egg Tarts on 7 appliances. Total profit (subtracting the cost to cook the food) is 221,950 per day.

Well... I could make this many coins a day .... IF... if Team Lava would STOP STEALING MY COINS. (but that's another issue).

You can also make an extra 10,000 coins a day extra if you accept 20 gifts of cappuccino. But trying to get neighbors to send cappuccino when there are new parts/materials every week is almost as impossible as trying to get Team Lava to let me keep my coins.

Please if anyone has other ways to make more money ... Please share them!! 😃 We need a lot of coins for theses new expansions!

pastrychef17
03-30-12, 02:42 PM
Why would you make Red Velvet Cake on all 18 appliances for maximum earnings?

pastrychef17
03-30-12, 02:42 PM
Why would you make Red Velvet Cake on all 18 appliances for maximum earnings?

Sorry, I meant why wouldn't you make red velvet cake on all your appliances?

piggiful
03-30-12, 02:57 PM
Get more appliances, cook only red velvet cakes, serve only red velvet cakes and forget about cappuccino.That's how you get the most money....but I would never do that, of course;)

AnnasCoffee
03-30-12, 04:38 PM
If you cooked Red Velvet Cake on 18 appliances you would make 210,240 per day. So, 11,710 less per day.

AnnasCoffee
03-30-12, 04:40 PM
You also would only have 22,050. You would sell out of food, your heart rating would drop... If you care about your heart rate. I just care about the money ��

bobbyrae
03-30-12, 05:27 PM
Why egg tarts as opposed to molten lava cake?

pastrychef17
03-30-12, 05:34 PM
If you cooked Red Velvet Cake on 18 appliances you would make 210,240 per day. So, 11,710 less per day.

I can't back into your math. Each recipe of red velvet makes 1225 servings. If you bake them on 18 appliances, you would get 18 x 1225 = 22,050 servings. You would make 12 coins x 22,050 servings = 264,600 coins. That's already more than the 221,950 in your original post. What am I missing?

Plus, you can actually eventually make even more than that if you have enough of a stockpile of food, which at 18 appliances, you should. Meaning if you can only make 22,050 servings a day of red velvet cake but you sell 45,000 plates a day, if you only had red velvet, you would gradually run out of food. But, if you're like most of us with maxed out appliances, our counters are stocked with food. So you could keep making red velvet cake and your overall stock would diminish because you can't make enough red velvet but at some point, all you would have on your counters is red velvet. You might run out eventually but it would take a long time and in the meantime, you would have been earning the maximum possible every day until then.

sparks229
03-30-12, 05:37 PM
You also would only have 22,050. You would sell out of food, your heart rating would drop... If you care about your heart rate. I just care about the money ��

but if your hearts drop, less customers will go in

AnnasCoffee
03-30-12, 05:58 PM
I can't back into your math. Each recipe of red velvet makes 1225 servings. If you bake them on 18 appliances, you would get 18 x 1225 = 22,050 servings. You would make 12 coins x 22,050 servings = 264,600 coins. That's already more than the 221,950 in your original post. What am I missing?

I subtracted the cost to cook it, because that takes away from profit. Cost to cook Red Velvet Cake costs 3050 to make, x 18 = 54,900. So your 264,600 - 54,900 = 209,700. So, your really only making 209,700.

AnnasCoffee
03-30-12, 06:04 PM
Plus, you can actually eventually make even more than that if you have enough of a stockpile of food, which at 18 appliances, you should..... You might run out eventually....

I did have a surplus. But it's finally running out. That's why I'm looking into a new money making scheme!! Thanks for going through all this math with me��

AnnasCoffee
03-30-12, 06:07 PM
Why egg tarts as opposed to molten lava cake?

Was that a goal?.... I never got the goals.

AnnasCoffee
03-30-12, 06:09 PM
but if your hearts drop, less customers will go in

I guess I shouldn't say that... I've never let my heart rate drop. So I dont know if it would have a big effect. Sounds like it would from what your saying.

AnnasCoffee
03-30-12, 06:26 PM
Was that a goal?.... I never got the goals.

If you have Molten Lava Cake unlocked, you can make $233,080 per day! That's 11 ovens of Red Velvet Cake and 7 ovens of Molten Lava Cake. Total plates per day is 46,550... Which is a little high. But we all have that day that we just can't play once and a while so you shouldnt get too much of a stockpile.

mposey
03-30-12, 06:38 PM
Thanks for starting this thread! I think tmrrow I am redecorating my bakery so my tables,chairs, n cash reg is next to my door. :) I'm still going to work on my recipe caps but that right there will be an increase since they are coming and going faster.

GroovyRuss
03-30-12, 08:54 PM
you can increase the speed greatly by adding more doors and cash registers.
Just get 10 doors and 10 cash registers and then put right next to each door 4 tables.
You will be amazed at how fast you can turn over customers.

there is a reason a door costs 10 gems :D

zeon223
03-30-12, 09:08 PM
Just get 10 doors and 10 cash registers and then put right next to each door 4 tables.

Is it really workable ? I'm wondering
I visited some neighbors who decorate two or more than two doors at their bakery, but most of the customers always come from one door, if so, what's use of the second door ?

AnnasCoffee
03-30-12, 10:31 PM

That's a lot of doors and cash registers! Do you know how many plates of food you sell in a day? I've read on other threads that 45,000 is the max TL will allow to be sold in 24 hours.

danie0728
03-31-12, 01:09 AM
I visited some neighbors who decorate two or more than two doors at their bakery, but most of the customers always come from one door, if so, what's use of the second door ?

I have 2 doors and they come in evenly. I don't know about THAT many doors. I think my bakery already looks weird as it is haha. I don't know how much I make though. I haven't left it for a day before. Most is overnight when that's about 6hrs or so. I estimate I make about 175k but I don't have all high item baked goods. I'm working on mastering. Wish I'd make more tho, I'd like to continue to expand without gems

mingboo
03-31-12, 01:20 AM
I subtracted the cost to cook it, because that takes away from profit. Cost to cook Red Velvet Cake costs 3050 to make, x 18 = 54,900. So your 264,600 - 54,900 = 209,700. So, your really only making 209,700.

okay, what annas is saying here is PROFIT and not REVENUES!! REVENUES is gross earning, PROFIT is grossing earning subtract cost!!

GroovyRuss
03-31-12, 08:00 AM

it depends how you block off. you can't let customers cross over into other section. each door is like a little bakery.

GroovyRuss
03-31-12, 08:03 AM
That's a lot of doors and cash registers! Do you know how many plates of food you sell in a day? I've read on other threads that 45,000 is the max TL will allow to be sold in 24 hours.

no cause i have only seen that many once in a random visit and he/she was turning over customers FAST. the exact count I have no idea.
Obviously this person was doing it for that very reason and had blocked off each section into a mini bakery and the customers
were coming in evenly via all doors in a steady stream.

GroovyRuss
03-31-12, 08:11 AM
I've read on other threads that 45,000 is the max TL will allow to be sold in 24 hours.

if this is true ( i have NO IDEA if it is) then that bakery would hit the 45K so early that for hours NO customers would be allowed in?
I find that very unlikely but who knows.... lol

bobbyrae
03-31-12, 08:23 AM
I suspect as well that your profit depends also on whether you have any other food in your bakery. If you're just baking red velvet and serving only red velvet and egg tarts/molten lava cake then it works. But no way i'm throwing out 63,997 cherry trifle, 86,093 love muffins, 58,467 vanilla scoop, 31726 glazed donuts or 100,203 cherry pie and all the thousands of other low earning food i have in my bakery. Lol. They took me foreeeeeever to make. Especially those donuts and icecream. I finally sold out all my sugar cookies...and all those stupid hot chocolates are finally gone! Squeal...

After i've mastered everything then maybe I'll do the red velvet molten lava cake thing and see how it goes. :)

AnnasCoffee
03-31-12, 09:29 AM
if this is true ( i have NO IDEA if it is) then that bakery would hit the 45K so early that for hours NO customers would be allowed in?
I find that very unlikely but who knows.... lol

Sorry, I meant 45,000 plates of food (not 45,000 coins). So, if you have all 4 coin food, your income earned would be $180,000 in 24 hours.

8summer8
03-31-12, 04:26 PM
Thanks so much for making this thread! I don't know the first thing about economics so maybe someone can help?

To maximize bakery profit we have to:

Maximize the number of items sold (through table, door and register arrangement)
Minimize expenses (buy only food)
Maximize profit on each item (greatest possible revenue for smallest possible expense)
While managing the appliances so food doesn't run out (cook 45K plates a day?)

What else? Economics majors anywhere?

There's also the bonus. Does anyone know how on earth that is calculated. Some days I get 2K sometimes 10K and I have no idea why. Very mysterious.

AnnasCoffee
03-31-12, 05:18 PM
bobbyrae... Yes, your right! This will only work if you have no other food in your bakery. I still have 240,000 of "old" food. Ive been trying to sell out for months. It will finally be gone in 5 days!! That's when I will start cooking the red velvet/egg tart. I'd never throw away food either.

8summer8. Good summary! You can also get cappuccino from your neighbors... Good luck, mine are all sending me dreaded pink fuses and blue motors! And Tips, I don't tip... It's just TOO BORING!!!

Your post made me realize... Cooking only two food items means giving up mastering foods to get gems. This is a trade off I am willing to make, but others may not be. My ultamate goal is to earn enough coins to expand my bakery to 23 x 26.

pastrychef17
04-01-12, 09:06 AM
Your post made me realize... Cooking only two food items means giving up mastering foods to get gems. This is a trade off I am willing to make, but others may not be. My ultamate goal is to earn enough coins to expand my bakery to 23 x 26.

Yes, I would be one of those people who wouldn't make that tradeoff :). For me, gem mastery takes precedence, especially if there's a risk TL will take recipes away. I can make any recipe to earn coins but I can only get 2 gems from each recipe so I have to earn the gems while I can. Once the recipes are gone, I can no longer earn gems from them if I haven't mastered them already.

Although once I complete the latest 3 new recipes on the new oven, I will probably do something like you're doing until more new recipes come out. I make red velvet cake now with one of my open appliance slots just because it earns the most coins. I still have more than 1.3M plates to sell off though so I'm only make a few here and there so I don't keep adding to my inventory. Good luck to you on your goal. I'm sure you'll make it.

pops1972
04-01-12, 09:21 AM
Before serving your red velvet cake put out several empty counters. The more counters that contain red velvet, the faster it will be consumed. The plus 4 items limit counters.

AnnasCoffee
04-01-12, 01:16 PM
pastrychef17, I might go back to mastering 4 coin foods to earn gems sometime in the future. This "crazy coin earning scheme" of mine is going to take 11 months (I have 4 expansions left). If I make it I will have a HUGE bakery, but I'm also risking cashing in my sanity.... Hahahaha!

pops1972, Yes!!! Good point, I've done that to earn money super fast, like when I'm only a few hundred thousand from getting the next expansion. By the way, Your bakery is so gourgous, I'm jealous!