PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I collect my new mystic gown

maggiemae19
03-30-12, 01:27 PM
I purchased the new mystic gowns in the Fairy Queen category. I have 4 orders ready and everytime i try to hang them on a hanger i get kicked out of the game. I can collect any other order that is ready but this new item

DiabeticFoodie
03-30-12, 01:45 PM
Have you tried reinstalling the app?

maggiemae19
03-30-12, 02:10 PM
No i didn't. If i do i won't lose all the money and expansions i have?

sweetstuff525
03-30-12, 02:19 PM
No i didn't. If i do i won't lose all the money and expansions i have?

No all data is saved on tl sever

sweetstuff525
03-30-12, 02:19 PM
Correction server ......

piggiful
03-30-12, 02:36 PM
don't reinstall just yet.....kill the game and reload it....that worked for meIt only happened once to me.

kooky panda
03-30-12, 02:46 PM
always try force closing the game or exiting out of the game (depending on device) then if this does not fix the issue, then you can try deleting the game and redownloading it.

maggiemae19
03-30-12, 06:09 PM
I have tried manually closing the game before i even try to get my stuff, but actually just trying to get the order on a rack completely closes the game and i have to start it back up. I am using an ipad and i have even powered the ipad down. Guess i will try deleting the game and installing it again. Thought i ordered 4 but ordered 6 and don't want them to expire.

maggiemae19
03-30-12, 06:14 PM
And just to clarify, its not getting locked up where i can't get my clothes or order any, although that happens often. the catalog comes up but i can't order anything or put anthing on the racks. Usually closing the app and starting it up again fixes that issue. With this new issue, i can order ANY clothes, hand any close on racks when they are done EXCEPT for the new mystic gown. It said it is completed, i touch the item, and all my empty racks show with an arrow. As soon as i touch any empty rack to place it, the app completely shuts down. EVERY SINGLE TIME.

kooky panda
03-30-12, 06:39 PM
And just to clarify, its not getting locked up where i can't get my clothes or order any, although that happens often. the catalog comes up but i can't order anything or put anthing on the racks. Usually closing the app and starting it up again fixes that issue. With this new issue, i can order ANY clothes, hand any close on racks when they are done EXCEPT for the new mystic gown. It said it is completed, i touch the item, and all my empty racks show with an arrow. As soon as i touch any empty rack to place it, the app completely shuts down. EVERY SINGLE TIME.

I am running the same catalog and mine has been fine. Try deleting the app and redownload it .
Make sure you are playing on the Valentine game, not the regular game.

Ic3e
03-31-12, 12:08 AM
This happened all the time with me with a different catalog item, Sapphire Blue's feather earrings. Tried to place them in one counter and got kicked out so what I did was place it on a different counter and it worked. Try placing the mystic gown in a different rack or rack type and see what happens. Apparently clothes can be pick about their location xD

jojopeanut
03-31-12, 02:07 AM
I've not had that happen. But those earrings don't want to be sold in my shop.lol twice I accusingly cleared the counter fingers slips and the pop up not going away both times had over 20 thousand pairs. I have them again now. Makes me nervous to get my finger anywhere near them lol.

lollyloo123
03-31-12, 03:02 AM
Yeah mine does that sometimes, I force close it and then re-open it (iPhone) and it always works :D