PDA

View Full Version : Pending gifts limit

bakerbarbie12
03-30-12, 12:00 PM
If I wait all day and save the pending gifts neighbors send me, say if I get 50, can I then go through and choose which 20 I want, or will it only allow 20 pending gifts until I decline some? Thanks.

greygull
03-30-12, 12:21 PM
You can only have a maximum of 20 pending gifts.

I personally open the games in the morning, accept what I want, decline the rest, then jump back in periodically throughout the day to accept or decline.

pastrychef17
03-30-12, 12:21 PM
You will only be able to have 20 pending gifts - after that your neighbors will get a maxed out message if they try to send you a gift, even if you haven't accepted any of those gifts yet. The best thing to do is immediately decline those you know you don't want and keep your 20 spots open for the ones you potentially have a better preference for accepting. Also, bear in mind if your neighbors get a maxed out message the first time, they might not try gifting again because they assume you've accepted your gift limit for the day already, not that you might decline some in your gift queue and still have room for gifts later.

scarletlocs
03-31-12, 05:35 AM
What about people who asked u to send materials? Is that part of the pending gifts? Some of my neighbors say they can't send me gifts. I have also asked for materials and I had a few neighbors say they didn't get my request but I get theirs. I can't assume they r lieing. After all they r my neighbors.

greygull
03-31-12, 09:12 AM
I'm not sure if there is a limit on how many pending requests. It is not part of the gorging system. It depends on how many requests you send out in one day. Only 20 of your neighbors can fill requests, so sending out more then that can clog up the system. Try skipping a day on sending out requests, then only sending out a maximum of 25 the following day.