PDA

View Full Version : Single Prize of the food/drink

zeon223
03-30-12, 02:58 AM
Can anyone tell me which food/drink has the highest single prize ?
I cooked too much food (50 counters) and I'm thinking it can not sold out before I'm dead
So I'm designing to throw some food to rubbish bin.

I will re-decorate my bakery after solved this problem....

ID: Zeon223

tzvetkata
03-30-12, 04:37 AM
You can use sehana's chart from this thread:
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17858-Bakery-Story-Recipe-Inventory-and-Chart!!
Good luck! :)

zeon223
03-30-12, 05:07 AM
thanks so much, I got the info. what I really want ~

bobbyrae
03-30-12, 06:26 AM
Red velvet cake. Sells for 12 coins per serving.

mingboo
03-30-12, 06:49 AM
Can anyone tell me which food/drink has the highest single prize ?
I cooked too much food (50 counters) and I'm thinking it can not sold out before I'm dead
So I'm designing to throw some food to rubbish bin.

I will re-decorate my bakery after solved this problem....

ID: Zeon223

I wouldn't throw away food if I was you! Food are not cheap to cook. At the moment, I am cooking the short-timed items( to get xp to level up) and is costing me a lot! I spent more than I made!! But if you need the space, then you might not have a choice. Go to the list suggested! Good luck!

zeon223
03-30-12, 09:33 PM
I wouldn't throw away food if I was you! Food are not cheap to cook. At the moment, I am cooking the short-timed items( to get xp to level up) and is costing me a lot! I spent more than I made!! But if you need the space, then you might not have a choice. Go to the list suggested! Good luck!

Thanks for your advice, however I made over 10,000,000 plates of food/drinks
I though it will take too long to sell it all....

DAmanding
03-31-12, 10:03 AM

I'm unaware of any recipes that cost more than they earn. Which ones are they?

8summer8
03-31-12, 04:42 PM
I'm unaware of any recipes that cost more than they earn. Which ones are they?

I think she means some days you can actually lose money if you go on a cooking rampage and cook so many small items to get XP or gems up, but can't sell it all that day coz so many items.