PDA

View Full Version : Weekly update missing

limeorchard
03-29-12, 11:19 PM
How come I don't have the weekly update: fairy queen catalog, mystic counter, enchanted lamp, etc... I only get the Wishing Well.. heLp anyone!?

Ic3e
03-29-12, 11:31 PM
Updates take time to get to certian players. Players usually recieve the hpdate by next Tuesday.

easby06
03-30-12, 12:28 AM
For the past few weeks, I have not been getting any updates or times offers. I posted a topic just like this several days ago myself.

limeorchard
03-30-12, 05:08 AM
Did u start getting the updates yet?

limeorchard
03-30-12, 05:13 AM
Thanks! it's frustrating cuz all my nbrs seems to have the updates..

lollyloo123
03-31-12, 02:05 AM
Updates won't reach all players until Tuesday - its annoying but you just have to be patient :/

-Beautique

lollyloo123
03-31-12, 02:07 AM
Also, Limited time offers are only available to random players, its literally luck of the draw. I get all the limited time offers, but I havent had a gem sale since November (also randomly sent out). Its frustrating but yeah :/ If you've not been getting the updates, AT ALL, try emailing Team Lava? You should defo be getting the updates, even if its Tuesday latest :/

jaxstyle
03-31-12, 06:54 AM
I have not gotten any goals for weeks. Getting bored!

Ic3e
03-31-12, 06:57 AM
I have not gotten any goals for weeks. Getting bored!

TL hasn't given us any news about new goals. New gials will probably be seasonal though.

Zee_Zatara
03-31-12, 09:26 AM
I'm the same as limeorchard: I've gotten the limited wishing well offer, but that's it. Still no Fairy Queen catalog or display items. I play on my iPhone and I think this is the first time I haven't gotten a new catalog update right away.

cocoblkbeauty
03-31-12, 09:44 AM
I'm also have not received the catalog update, just the wishing well. I play on the IPAD 2 and I always receives updates the same day....a little weird, but I guess I will just have to wait....��

adenah
03-31-12, 02:16 PM
Omg IKR!! Same here! I have the wishing well available for purchase, but nothing else! I so want that gown! My nbrs have it and it looks awesome!!!:(

kooky panda
03-31-12, 02:58 PM
The updates roll out, you'll either receive it on Thursday, or the following Tuesday. Level, device, OS, etc have nothing to do with it. It can happen with one game, and not another. http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=68 (http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=68)