PDA

View Full Version : Good news and Bad news

GroovyRuss
03-29-12, 04:07 PM
The bad news is I had 4 gems and i accidentally used them all to instant finish a dish and now i have ZERO GEMS. :mad:

The good news is i can now push buttons like crazy all over the place without fear of wasting gems lol :cool:

sparks229
03-29-12, 04:09 PM
lol i have so little gems i can press buttons like crazy but i'll have a pop up saying "sorry, you dont have enough gems" or something like that. guess there is an advantage to no gems :)

GroovyRuss
03-29-12, 04:19 PM
lol i have so little gems i can press buttons like crazy but i'll have a pop up saying "sorry, you dont have enough gems" or something like that. guess there is an advantage to no gems :)

oh be careful when requesting parts then because there is no popup if you use gems and there was no popup for me on this either.
I think it was used to finish a dish though all i remember is hearing some strange music play and all my gems were gone lol

udesirekye
03-29-12, 05:47 PM
The bad news is I had 4 gems and i accidentally used them all to instant finish a dish and now i have ZERO GEMS. :mad:

The good news is i can now push buttons like crazy all over the place without fear of wasting gems lol :cool:

The same thing happened to me but I feel the same way too!! :)