PDA

View Full Version : Future Ideas?

JustineThyme
03-29-12, 01:03 PM
I play daily, add people I think are daily players, only to find that after a week, they disappear. It would be nice if next to a neighbors name, it had a date, or time stamp, saying when they last played the game, so I could delete non-players from my list.

I wish there was more motivation for visiting other clubs. If other rewards, (finding club decorations/furniture, rare and high income drinks) could be randomly found whilst dancing at other clubs, then I feel the game would become a little more interactive, thus giving playing further motivation for visiting.

More ways to earn more money would be good. Pool tables, juke boxes, atm machines, pin ball machines... these items all bring in revenue for real clubs, so why not have them bring in some sort of income for the game?

What if there was more of a challenge... Like an actual story game. Like your club can't be successful and patrons won't be happy unless there is a certain number of places to sit, drinks to consume, bathrooms to use, entertainment items for patrons to use (pool tables, pin ball, vending machines etc). To me, this just seems more challenging.

It just seems like there aren't enough items that actually DO something. Most items are nothing more than decoration that take up space... they may look good, but they are pointless. Where's the motivation for people to spend money (real or fake) on an icon that sits dormant?

I love the game, but it's a little.... easy? There aren't any goals or quests, once you reach a certain level, there's no reason to spend more than two minutes logged on... just long enough to make more drinks.

Just my two cents worth. I'm NOT knocking the game, just voicing ideas that I think would make players log on more often or a month after they've started playing.

Rachael98
03-29-12, 01:10 PM
Wow; I'm not particularly easy to impress with things like this, but I admit: I love these.

I especially like the idea of the possibility of winning an item visiting clubs!

Re: earning money from machines - they'd need to be careful about not gambling, or their App Store rating could be pushed to 17+.

atlantisonearth
04-02-12, 06:42 PM
More coin items that are as good quality, if not better, than gem items. Point blank.

DaojinWildfire
04-03-12, 04:15 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll add them to our current list of suggestions for Nightclub Story and discuss these ideas with the team.

Dubduecexl
04-23-12, 09:23 AM
How about an option to mass produce drinks (a "Mix All" button?) or a way to quickly apply decorations in bulk (highlight the areas and then select the item you want there). Just ways to speed up the gameplay. I like the other ideas mentioned here as well.

Debs4090
04-28-12, 05:50 AM
I would like to add a suggestion about notifications as well, it would nice if we had an option to set them for food/drinks/clothes ready only as when you have lots of neighbours or visits and it screams at you every time somebody posts on your wall and doesn't stop beeping the notification until you go into the game it can get very irritating after a while

FLD31
05-11-12, 07:42 PM
I love the idea of having quests.....I love that feature on the Bakery/Restaurant Story games. Also having decorations that actually earn money

FLD31
05-11-12, 07:59 PM
I love the idea of having quests.....I love that feature on the Bakery/Restaurant Story games. Also having decorations that actually earn money

Also what I think there should be more drink choices to send as gifts

jaylabby
06-14-12, 02:33 AM
How about an option to mass produce drinks (a "Mix All" button?) or a way to quickly apply decorations in bulk (highlight the areas and then select the item you want there). Just ways to speed up the gameplay. I like the other ideas mentioned here as well.

I actually think a "Mix All" button would be awesome! I love all the ideas here. Also, wouldn't it be great if expanding the club wasn't as expensive as it is? I'm on level 84 and wants to expand my club but would prefer NOT having to spend real $$ just to play a game. Maybe a weekly sale on the price to expand the clubs?

alicialatte
08-02-12, 10:43 PM
[QUOTE=FLD31;306030]Also what I think there should be more drink choices to send as gifts[/QUOTE

This is the main reason I got on was to make the gift suggestions. There are so many drinks why can't we have more choices? I 'unfortunately'(only b/c time consuming) am playing Bakery &Restaurant Story as well & I really would Nightclub to be more like them in terms of gifting options, & earning $$ the same way they do. (Like others mentioned already) Not to mention like I said with time consumption, in the mornings when I should be getting ready for work & I'm gifting & accepting gifts why does the messages have to pop up (about where to find the gift) after each person. The other stories do not. I've also had the issues for certain players where theirs don't loads up @ all - has black screen, is very slow,etc. I figure maybe b/c they're using own music. Don't know but it's gooten worse.

Anyway there are my two cents. Thanks.

alicialatte
08-02-12, 10:45 PM
Where's our Olympic theme stuff here too? RS &BS have them.

applers
09-02-12, 03:32 PM
I play bakery story and restaurant story, and have many neighbors. Why is it that your neighbors can only gift you 20 times then your maxed? Not very fair, please consider at least 50 being the maximum. Some players have 500 neighbors and once your gifted 20 times they dont get the opportunity to gift you. Also, the amount of gems you get for making food items isnt consistant with what your making or how much your making. And in Bakery story I have noticed that when I reinstalled the game that the price of food was almost triple of what other players have to pay to make theirs. Is this a bug or intentional, because before I reinstalled it was normal, now it is too expensive to even earn coins or make food, and earn gems. Please consider looking over requests, and thank you.

webringtherave
05-14-19, 06:12 PM
Put some toilets in the club and have a toilet attendant man them.

Have a glass collect and litter pick every few hours or so.

Games such as pool tables should bring in money. Not sure about slots though, I guess depending on your country, they may or may not be illegal... (not in the UK)

Cloakroom fee.

Entry fee

Fairground rides on the street outside (lots of UK clubs have them!)

Merchandise stall or burger stand.

Photography sales!