PDA

View Full Version : Fairy Kitchen??

habanero89
03-29-12, 12:32 PM
I've gotten the rest of the updates but not this? I'm hoping it's not random because Im willing to spend the 58 gems but I'm not interested in any of the other items (personally) in the update this week :(

fangee
03-29-12, 12:50 PM
It is the random limited offer unfortunately.

mingboo
03-29-12, 10:02 PM
I've gotten the rest of the updates but not this? I'm hoping it's not random because Im willing to spend the 58 gems but I'm not interested in any of the other items (personally) in the update this week :(

fairy kitchen??? how does it look like?? I want one as well!! TL can i have this update?? PLEASE!!!

DAmanding
03-29-12, 10:40 PM
From the The Great Bakery Update Date: March 29! (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?26429-The-Great-Bakery-Update-Date-March-29!/page4) thread.

http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af62/thisisadarkride/7c69b850.jpg

mingboo
03-29-12, 10:51 PM
Thanks DAmanding!! Wonder whether it will fit into my fairy tale corner??? maybe not...due to the red carpet...looks like a 3 x 3...maybe i can put it next to my grotto and move my golden goose, red riding hood and the pegasus!! Sound good but it is a shame it is not updated in mine!!! Looks like i can only still with my cat in boots!!! {} here i come!!!

mingboo
03-29-12, 10:53 PM
oops, didn't the other word for cat is forbidded here... sorry!!!

minidemon88
03-30-12, 02:43 AM
Is it worth getting the fairy kitchen? Though it looks very pretty and big, but it cost 58 diamonds. =(

mingboo
03-30-12, 02:49 AM
Is it worth getting the fairy kitchen? Though it looks very pretty and big, but it cost 58 diamonds. =(

it depend on how you look at it. if you like it, you would not mind paying 58 gems for it. normally an item that size is at least a second prize from the mystery boxes! you might have to open a lot of the boxes to get those prizes! TL is just giving us a choice! Like it, worth it, pay 58 gems and you get it! No lottery!! if not, just ignore it!

Limaxa
03-30-12, 03:55 AM
I like the kitchen but Why is there a meal that looks like it's from Restaurant Story :p

helenaAmpjam
03-30-12, 05:33 AM
I buy gems regularly, and whenever there are sales i buy the 275 and sometimes the 580 packs. I realized i get all of the limited offers when i started buying gems.

mingboo
03-30-12, 06:53 AM
I like the kitchen but Why is there a meal that looks like it's from Restaurant Story :p

Do you mean the stew? TL sometimes use the same "base", they just change the exterior colour and design. You can find the piano in RS, BS and fashion!

mingboo
03-30-12, 06:54 AM

Do you mean the stew? TL sometimes use the same "base", they just change the exterior colour and design. You can find the piano in RS, BS and fashion!

mingboo
03-30-12, 06:57 AM
I only post the reply once but don't know why it show up twice???

minidemon88
03-30-12, 11:34 AM
it depend on how you look at it. if you like it, you would not mind paying 58 gems for it. normally an item that size is at least a second prize from the mystery boxes! you might have to open a lot of the boxes to get those prizes! TL is just giving us a choice! Like it, worth it, pay 58 gems and you get it! No lottery!! if not, just ignore it!
Hard to ignore it, since it's so beautiful. Will just give myself some days to consider if I wanna get it. The kitchen are 4x4 big, but my bakery are lacking of space. =(

sweetstuff525
03-30-12, 11:40 AM
I am not getting it Im not crazy about it....will wait for next week to see if I like something.....this week didn't like the limited time offers In any game espeacially restaurant hate the steam punk theme

habanero89
03-30-12, 11:46 AM
I buy gems regularly, and whenever there are sales i buy the 275 and sometimes the 580 packs. I realized i get all of the limited offers when i started buying gems.

Lol this is the first time ever that I haven't got the limited offer (been playing since December) and I bought 275 gems day before update:p I agree with sweetstuff also, can't wait till rs stops bringing out steampunk items :/

yairya99
03-30-12, 12:05 PM
I try to keep at least 50 gems on each game for the update every week .if i don't see anything i want i just wait until the next update.I have not used any gems in RS because I dont like this design.but it went well in my night club.I think there calculations may be off a tadd bit if they are going by people who buy gems.because my husband never buys gems.and he always gets the special offers.but I seem to miss them, and i buy gems once a week, two of my family members got the offer and they could'nt care less about an gem item.they are very content with just coin items.the only person that wanted it didnt get it.Like another person said i am ok with having the item avalibe for a shot time. i just think eveyone should be given a chance to purchase it.

sourlicorice2
03-30-12, 12:08 PM
I am not getting it Im not crazy about it....will wait for next week to see if I like something.....this week didn't like the limited time offers In any game espeacially restaurant hate the steam punk theme

You and me both. I hate the steam punk theme to and wish TL would change it already. Getting bored with no nice new items for Restaurant.

shakiba
03-30-12, 12:38 PM
You and me both. I hate the steam punk theme to and wish TL would change it already. Getting bored with no nice new items for Restaurant.

We're still not over the whole fairytale theme for bakery and fashion yet either.. so ya.. Pls move on. most of the stuff are expensive anyways. :/