PDA

View Full Version : No Response to E-mail Sent to Support @teamlava.com

TinyAnnas
03-29-12, 05:20 AM
On Tuesday I sent an e-mail to support@teamlava.com advising I broke the screen to my android phone and requested help moving my Storm8 ID account from my broken android to my new replacement.

I received an automated response with ticket# 306768 requesting that I provide my current Storm8 ID, my old Storm8 ID, game name and approximate # of Gems.

I sent the requested information and have subsequently sent three e-mails with no response or acknowledgement of receipt for any of my attempts to reach them.

I have to return my old phone to my insurance company soon and would at least like to know if teamlava is working on my request.

Denice Williams
Restaurant Story Level 40
4 gems; 887,564 coins; 99,960 XP

kooky panda
03-29-12, 10:19 AM
It can sometimes take 3-5 business days to get a live response back.
since you have you old device you can try and transfer yourself while waiting for support.

transfer by Storm 8

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674)

Make sure you download all the games you are playing to you new device, but do not set up a new storm ID.

mimi2129
04-03-12, 12:25 PM
I have the same problem, I got a new phone and emailed my request over 2 weeks ago! The only response I've had is that same automated message the following day telling me to register a new stormID and email back with my old info and new info and they would do the transfer. 2 weeks later still nothing. I've emailed again to get an update and no response, it's very frustrating! I see here that it is possible try the transfer myself, but I have already set up a new ID (as I was told in the email!!) Thoughts??

kooky panda
04-03-12, 12:30 PM
I have the same problem, I got a new phone and emailed my request over 2 weeks ago! The only response I've had is that same automated message the following day telling me to register a new stormID and email back with my old info and new info and they would do the transfer. 2 weeks later still nothing. I've emailed again to get an update and no response, it's very frustrating! I see here that it is possible try the transfer myself, but I have already set up a new ID (as I was told in the email!!) Thoughts??

If you have already set up your new storm ID,, support will need to do the transfer. You sent all the information back that they needed? They usually are really quick with the transfers once an agent gets your ticket.
You can check the status of your request here: http://support.teamlava.com/

when you email you are responding back to your original email or are you sending brand new emails each time?

mimi2129
04-03-12, 12:39 PM
I just checked the status and it say "awaiting assignment to a help desk operator", the original request was sent 15 days ago. I have been responding to the original email, does that make a difference?

kooky panda
04-03-12, 02:42 PM
I just checked the status and it say "awaiting assignment to a help desk operator", the original request was sent 15 days ago. I have been responding to the original email, does that make a difference?

Thats good, you want to always use only one email. Let me see if I can get you some help.

mimi2129
04-03-12, 02:59 PM
Thanks, it's nice to get a response from someone, gives me hope ;) the request was #299065, sent on March 19

DaojinWildfire
04-03-12, 03:56 PM
Thanks, it's nice to get a response from someone, gives me hope ;) the request was #299065, sent on March 19
Asked an agent to look into your ticket. Looks like you provided all of the details we need, so you can expect a response today.

TinyAnnas
04-12-12, 03:14 PM
This issue was resolved 4 days after my initial e-mail. Thanks for your response.

awesomedragons91
06-12-13, 04:33 PM
My son saved his allowance to buy gold and when we purchased it, they took the money and got nothing. I sent an email Friday and still no response. I have made purchases since and all have been ok.

It can sometimes take 3-5 business days to get a live response back.
since you have you old device you can try and transfer yourself while waiting for support.

transfer by Storm 8

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674)

Make sure you download all the games you are playing to you new device, but do not set up a new storm ID.

kooky panda
06-12-13, 05:54 PM
My son saved his allowance to buy gold and when we purchased it, they took the money and got nothing. I sent an email Friday and still no response. I have made purchases since and all have been ok.
Sometimes there may be a delay especially after the weekend.
If you have not already done so, reply back to your automatic email with your ticket number and attach a copy of your receipt .

ratadachic
07-28-14, 07:49 PM
I am no longer getting notifications bout my crops being ready. I've lost a lot of money & diamonds! Please fix

cindylu2who
09-03-14, 09:34 AM
I'm ready to dump all these games from them!!!!!

On Tuesday I sent an e-mail to support@teamlava.com advising I broke the screen to my android phone and requested help moving my Storm8 ID account from my broken android to my new replacement.

I received an automated response with ticket# 306768 requesting that I provide my current Storm8 ID, my old Storm8 ID, game name and approximate # of Gems.

I sent the requested information and have subsequently sent three e-mails with no response or acknowledgement of receipt for any of my attempts to reach them.

I have to return my old phone to my insurance company soon and would at least like to know if teamlava is working on my request.

Denice Williams
Restaurant Story Level 40
4 gems; 887,564 coins; 99,960 XP

kooky panda
09-03-14, 09:46 AM
I am no longer getting notifications bout my crops being ready. I've lost a lot of money & diamonds! Please fix

Please try turning your notifications off then back on. If you are still missing your notifications, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.

I'm ready to dump all these games from them!!!!!
Please note that the original poster had their issue resolved in 4 days. It can take 3-5 business days before a support agent can respond to your request.

Closing this thread, since it is over two years old.