PDA

View Full Version : My Make-Up Brushes disappear!

Sandys0
03-29-12, 04:59 AM
I don?t know if this happens to anybody else but I order the Make-Up Brushes from the Make-Up counter and when I go to place them 1 hour later when it?s ready so I click on it and nothing happens then I don?t see them nowhere and they just disappear. This happens 4 times out of 5. It?s really getting frustrating now.
Please help.

kattybell
03-29-12, 05:03 AM
A suggestion is to click design and than place the brushes. See if that helps.

lollyloo123
03-29-12, 06:43 AM
Are you iDevice? Try force closing the device (double clicking your home button, then hold down on the icon and close it that way). Wait a bit, open it again and try doing the whole process again, it might be your server not connecting properly and in turn not recognising when your orders are complete - just try that first and then lemmi know :) hope it sorts itself out for you - i know how frustrating it is lol

wintertrash
03-29-12, 07:05 AM
Mine were doing that too. I make sure I do a complete shutdown of my device before I collect any makeup. Its annoying but it works for me.

kattybell
03-29-12, 07:09 AM
Check this thread: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21252-Make-up-Counter-Out-of-Sync-Issues&highlight=makeup+counter

Sandys0
03-29-12, 07:52 AM
Thanks for all the halp i'll try that hoping that it helps and thanks for the link i looked but didnt find this thread. :) Very helpfull everyone.:) I will like you all tonight:)

sourlicorice2
03-29-12, 08:00 AM
A suggestion is to click design and than place the brushes. See if that helps.

This works for me. I just click design, then exit it and I can then place my makeup stuff.

misscanada
04-02-12, 05:20 PM
OMG! It never works properly for me. All items can be easily placed on tables and racks except any make-up items. When I place a make-up item on a table it will only appear on the table 50% of the time. I shouldn't have to restart my iphone. Thats crazy. Everything else works in the game. At this point it's more annoying than anything else.

angelahk
04-03-12, 07:11 AM
I've emailed teamlava they suggest visiting a neighbor first then go back in the put makeup stuff on counter. Do not collect your likes before you do this otherwise it won't work.

I had the same problem before but now it's ok if I visit a neighbor first.