PDA

View Full Version : Easter goals and other trinkets

HmongVillager
03-28-12, 05:02 PM
When should we expect to start seeing goals, furniture, and recipes to be egged(hope thats a word:rolleyes:) out? I heard they were coming out this week so maybe tomorrow or on the weekend? Are they going to come next week??

MochaMee
03-29-12, 05:55 PM
EASTER, Easter, EASTER......!!!! That's what we are all waiting for.
Lets "Pause" all this Fairy Tale stuff and BRING ON EASTER - PLEASE ! Go back to Fairy Tale later if you like, Easter is NEXT WEEK for Crying out Loud

shakiba
03-29-12, 06:04 PM
Next week's update will probably have some easter updates. Its perfect timing, since easter is after the update date.

MochaMee
03-29-12, 06:08 PM
Shakiba, I disagree.... Easter Eggs have been out in the shops for Months now. By the time they bring out Easter in BS and after its all over next week - I will be well and truly over it and ready to move on. I have a feeling its going to be too little too late for this fluffy chick.

pastrychef17
03-29-12, 06:19 PM
I'm not expecting any Easter stuff at all, including having no goals.

savage_mel
03-29-12, 07:17 PM
Im with you, MochaMee! I was just venting on a FS thread about the very same thing. I like to decorate before a holiday, not after. I've been anxiously awaiting the arrival of some Easter content but the last two updates were so dissapointing.

little_hyuts
03-30-12, 08:36 AM
I am kind of thinking we wont be getting Easter items at all. . .
If they were planning it, it should have been last week or this week.
It makes no sense to put it out rt before the holiday. . . we'll be all eastered out!
I was really hopping for some bunnies or baby chicks tho :[

<(0.0)^

msantionette
03-30-12, 09:12 AM
If we recap they did put Saint Patty stuff out the same week so it's a possibility...I hope so I want Easter too and a Spring Box!!!

mposey
03-30-12, 09:58 AM
I want Easter items!!! I've been saving gems just for it. I hope there is bunnies and eggs. Too cute.

minidemon88
03-30-12, 11:22 AM
Me too! I was hoping for some Easter theme items. Perhaps some cute Easter Bunny will be great.

medonnabp
03-30-12, 11:31 AM
I would love Easter stuff too but separate from spring stuff. And it would be so great if TL could make those beehives we win live/productive to earning coins.

beertjeanita
03-30-12, 11:39 AM
I also want easter stuff...bring it on!!!