PDA

View Full Version : Question about gifts

roguemaster
03-28-12, 04:48 PM
I often recieve food gifts from my neighbours (thanks!!!) and I always save the food and I don't use it. I've been collecting for a while and I noticed that I have been stuck on the number 32767 on every food gift for a while so I was just wondering whether that is the maximum amount of food gifts I can have? Because if it is I will have to start putting them on tables :(

kooky panda
03-28-12, 04:49 PM
Yes the max you can have of each gift is 32767

DAmanding
03-28-12, 05:33 PM
Wow that is a lot of unused food. Might as well sell it! :)

tove65
03-29-12, 01:26 AM
Hi! Can you explain to me whatever I van do with the gifts called Constructional etc. I don't know what to do with them...

Afura
03-29-12, 02:10 AM
Hi! Can you explain to me whatever I van do with the gifts called Constructional etc. I don't know what to do with them...

Those gifts will help you construct items in the future, such as the sonic oven, and even the Mini Dragon Baker takes parts. :D Anything in the Design function that has a hammer on it.

roguemaster
03-29-12, 08:49 AM
Yes the max you can have of each gift is 32767

Awww man :( wanted to save loads

bobbyrae
03-29-12, 08:52 AM
Awww man :( wanted to save loads

...:confused: and 32,767 items of food would not constitute "loads"? Wow...
You can serve them and then start saving up some more! :p

pastrychef17
03-29-12, 09:25 AM
Trust me, once you level up enough and are cooking on all your appliances, you're not going to want to have loads of food saved up. You won't be able to sell them faster than you can make them and your food will pile up. Get rid of it now while you still can :).

kooky panda
03-29-12, 09:43 AM
Trust me, once you level up enough and are cooking on all your appliances, you're not going to want to have loads of food saved up. You won't be able to sell them faster than you can make them and your food will pile up. Get rid of it now while you still can :).

agreed. right now I have mastered all receipes and I have not been making any food, I finally got to clear off three counters and put them in storage.