PDA

View Full Version : get food at the market?? where?

lillipopz
03-28-12, 11:23 AM
Ok. So every time when you level up, it announce you that now you can get certain things right?

I read the message and it said I will be able to get crazy foods!
I was very excited but guess what, I never get to see those food in my list.

So I am wondering about if there is anywhere else that I should go and buy the recipe so I can cook it,
Orr is it just a bug or something?

It's been happen so many times and now I'm suspicious about there should be a secret market (that I have no idea) where you can get crazy stuff.

kattybell
03-28-12, 11:26 AM
I don't remember having it tell me I've unlocked crazy foods. :( Hmm interesting. Do you have any new recipes unlocked?

pastrychef17
03-28-12, 11:54 AM
Maybe they haven't released those foods yet? Sometimes their releases aren't in sync, e.g. gold springs released before the update that has what they're used for.

kooky panda
03-28-12, 12:20 PM
If you see this message again, can you get a a screenshot?

RealFarmer1222
03-28-12, 12:27 PM
Maybe you don't have the appliance you need to cook it????

RoseMeyer
03-29-12, 04:31 PM
ita re: the appliance. If you dont have the ice cream maker, you wont see spumoni on anything. Took me an embarrassing long time to figure out that there was a stoveAND and oven in RS.

saralovescats
03-29-12, 09:35 PM
try buying an oven or grill. the recipes are probably on those appliances, as other people have said. :)

mingboo
03-30-12, 12:45 AM
Ok. So every time when you level up, it announce you that now you can get certain things right?

I read the message and it said I will be able to get crazy foods!
I was very excited but guess what, I never get to see those food in my list.

So I am wondering about if there is anywhere else that I should go and buy the recipe so I can cook it,
Orr is it just a bug or something?

It's been happen so many times and now I'm suspicious about there should be a secret market (that I have no idea) where you can get crazy stuff.

It all depends on what level you are on though. the last recipe to unlock is at level 70. After that there are no more recipe...except for special releases and from goals!! check out this link, it is very useful:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18009-Restaurant-Recipe-Inventory-amp-Chart-!!

Hope it helps. Enjoy!!

rlynch7806
03-31-12, 06:09 PM
This is exactly what I was looking for in the forum. When you reach a new level a little box shows up and says that some new food/item has been unlocked in the marketplace. These food items are not I. The cookbook, so where are they? Is they anyother place in RS where you can buy food other then the cookbook?

kooky panda
03-31-12, 06:14 PM
This is exactly what I was looking for in the forum. When you reach a new level a little box shows up and says that some new food/item has been unlocked in the marketplace. These food items are not I. The cookbook, so where are they? Is they anyother place in RS where you can buy food other then the cookbook?

This was brought up once before, no this pop up means you have unlocked a new receipe for one of the appliances offered.
You have to have the right appliance for the receipe.
check post 1 on this thread for the receipes on each appliance. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18009-Restaurant-Recipe-Inventory-amp-Chart-!!&p=140839&viewfull=1#post140839