PDA

View Full Version : I totally forgot

piggiful
03-28-12, 07:07 AM
I totally forgot how bad it was to start out with the bugs.When you are level 96 with a few millions to spare, who cares if you lose 50k gold.

It's bad when you go to sleep with 90k, wake up to additional 40k just to lose 60k 2 minutes later for no good reason. That took 3 days to save up and 2 minutes to lose.

lollyloo123
03-28-12, 07:38 AM
yeah i know - you take it for granted lol, think so many low level players are just getting so annoyed lol

piggiful
03-28-12, 07:49 AM
We all know it happens. It just happens more often for me since I'm wifi only and I switch hot spot all the time. I understand the "when in doubt screw the customer" philosophy, but it still took me by surprise when it really hurts.
I was just so excited about my first big sale last night I wanted to check. It took me 3 days to set it up for half of my racks open to the customers are stocked with 5gpp items. I was expecting good money and I got it. Of course, I lost it in 2 minutes.
If I had waited till I came to work, the risk would have been reduced....but I was too excited to not get in. Besides, I needed to clear the racks and tables.
What's weird about this one is that I'm now sync'ed to a lower number than when I went to bed.....but I think that's because I ordered all the 10 hour items before I turned off the lights.

kooky panda
03-28-12, 08:30 AM
What the version of the game you are playing? (Under menu-help)

piggiful
03-28-12, 08:32 AM
What the version of the game you are playing? (Under menu-help)Me? my fashion story is on 1.4.3

kooky panda
03-28-12, 08:40 AM
Can you try to get screenshots tonight and tomorrow morning?

-Coin balance before you exit the game
- Welcome Back message with coin balance in background
- Reduced coin balance after you close the Welcome Back message
- out of sync message(if you get one)

piggiful
03-28-12, 08:45 AM
The welcome back message was long gone.....and there was no out of sync message. If there was, it would have been my que to kill the app right away and not reload until I was done with my morning routines. That's why I'm not even sure the exact amount in the welcome message. I just know it was between 40 and 50k, and that the ending balance was around 126k (first time in 6 figures!!)

piggiful
03-28-12, 09:20 AM
Sent a message to support and it's got a canned message that said it would take a few days to reply;)In a few days, 50k will like mean nothing judging by the fact that I covered almost 22 levels in the first 5 days:-D

I guess they get way too many of those tickets. I wonder why that isn't an incentive for them to fix it.
I have a feeling that in a few days, they are just going to send me another form letter saying that they don't reimburse accounts that lost anything.