PDA

View Full Version : I totally forgot

piggiful
03-28-12, 06:07 AM
I totally forgot how bad it was to start out with the bugs.When you are level 96 with a few millions to spare, who cares if you lose 50k gold.

It's bad when you go to sleep with 90k, wake up to additional 40k just to lose 60k 2 minutes later for no good reason. That took 3 days to save up and 2 minutes to lose.

lollyloo123
03-28-12, 06:38 AM
yeah i know - you take it for granted lol, think so many low level players are just getting so annoyed lol

piggiful
03-28-12, 06:49 AM
We all know it happens. It just happens more often for me since I'm wifi only and I switch hot spot all the time. I understand the "when in doubt screw the customer" philosophy, but it still took me by surprise when it really hurts.
I was just so excited about my first big sale last night I wanted to check. It took me 3 days to set it up for half of my racks open to the customers are stocked with 5gpp items. I was expecting good money and I got it. Of course, I lost it in 2 minutes.
If I had waited till I came to work, the risk would have been reduced....but I was too excited to not get in. Besides, I needed to clear the racks and tables.
What's weird about this one is that I'm now sync'ed to a lower number than when I went to bed.....but I think that's because I ordered all the 10 hour items before I turned off the lights.

kooky panda
03-28-12, 07:30 AM
What the version of the game you are playing? (Under menu-help)

piggiful
03-28-12, 07:32 AM
What the version of the game you are playing? (Under menu-help)Me? my fashion story is on 1.4.3

kooky panda
03-28-12, 07:40 AM
Can you try to get screenshots tonight and tomorrow morning?

-Coin balance before you exit the game
- Welcome Back message with coin balance in background
- Reduced coin balance after you close the Welcome Back message
- out of sync message(if you get one)

piggiful
03-28-12, 07:45 AM
The welcome back message was long gone.....and there was no out of sync message. If there was, it would have been my que to **** the app right away and not reload until I was done with my morning routines. That's why I'm not even sure the exact amount in the welcome message. I just know it was between 40 and 50k, and that the ending balance was around 126k (first time in 6 figures!!)

piggiful
03-28-12, 08:20 AM
Sent a message to support and it's got a canned message that said it would take a few days to reply;)In a few days, 50k will like mean nothing judging by the fact that I covered almost 22 levels in the first 5 days:-D

I guess they get way too many of those tickets. I wonder why that isn't an incentive for them to fix it.
I have a feeling that in a few days, they are just going to send me another form letter saying that they don't reimburse accounts that lost anything.