PDA

View Full Version : Signs

minizozo
03-28-12, 05:44 AM
This has probably been brought up before, but I was thinking that since this is a boutique and boutiques usually have sales, that maybe TL could create Sale signs like 30% off and stuff like that.

Also, my customers are getting angry because there isn't a bathroom at my boutique or my neighbors. "Mop in Isle 4" just kidding :)

kattybell
03-28-12, 05:47 AM
Lol. That's a cute idea. They have SALE signs in Pet, would be cool to see in Fashion.

Ic3e
03-28-12, 05:50 AM
Off Topic, but I guess my question relates to signs?

Everyone I know has an icon/sign/smiley sort of thing whenever they post on my wall or in their names. Since I'm an idiot and male (omg I am sexist to my own gender) I have no idea how to those smiley things and I feel really insecure about my boring post. Help?

kattybell
03-28-12, 05:52 AM

Everyone I know has an icon/sign/smiley sort of thing whenever they post on my wall or in their names. Since I'm an idiot and male (omg I am sexist to my own gender) I have no idea how to those smiley things and I feel really insecure about my boring post. Help?

You mean their using emojis? Do you have the world icon on your keyboard?

lollyloo123
03-28-12, 05:56 AM
Love it!! I've thought about that - cos theres a couple of clothes that have out-dated the styles of my shop and don't quite fit in but i have large stocks of and dont wanna remove - like the green christmas dress - i'd love to make a corner where its like a sale rail - after all...

...we all love a good bargain ;)

Ic3e
03-28-12, 05:57 AM
You mean their using emojis? Do you have the world icon on your keyboard?

World icon? The one that changes languages? <-----(stupid)

kattybell
03-28-12, 05:58 AM
World icon? The one that changes languages? <-----(stupid)

If you have an idevice the keyboard has a icon that looks like a world icon? Its near the space.

Ic3e
03-28-12, 05:59 AM
If you have an idevice the keyboard has a icon that looks like a world icon? Its near the space.

Oh that one? then yeah i have it

dri2011
03-28-12, 05:59 AM
You should have an "emoji app" installed on your device. Just go to app store and search for "emoji", there you should find a lot of free emoji apps.

Ic3e
03-28-12, 06:00 AM
but mines changes the language

Ic3e
03-28-12, 06:00 AM
OOOOOOOOOOOH..........................you all just help a Man get Girly-er

kattybell
03-28-12, 06:01 AM

You have to go into settings and make sure emoji is clicked to use them, and they'll show up in the world icon.

Ic3e
03-28-12, 06:04 AM
Okay I got thnx for helpin!

mingboo
03-28-12, 08:27 AM
Okay I got thnx for helpin!

Got a happy girls man now! LOL

mingboo
03-28-12, 08:28 AM
Got a happy girls man now! LOL

I mean GIRLY MAN!!! LOL

lollyloo123
03-28-12, 08:30 AM
is it just me or has this gone completly off topic lol XD

Ic3e
03-28-12, 08:34 AM
is it just me or has this gone completly off topic lol XD

No it's just you...jk This has completely gone off topic so I will set it up on track again.

I would really like a sale option where you tap on an item and a button would say "Put On Sale" because honestly I think P Punk Rock could use some help. I ordered Punk Rock and it didn't sell out until half an hour ago!

lollyloo123
03-28-12, 08:38 AM
Lol yeah agree! Or even just an area to put all the ugly things... like that green hat that looks like a leaf... id hide that in there... and just design it as a sale area lol

piggiful
03-28-12, 08:42 AM
My boutique has premium products, they never go on sale.....ever!

Ic3e
03-28-12, 09:07 AM
I'D PUT FAIRY TAIL FOR SALE IF YOU ASKED ME! I hate that catalog! It's one of the worst outfits on the game! Aside from Sunny Day and Carefree Belle. Carefree Belle because she doesn't look like she has much of a figure it's just...THERE.

juliansmommy
03-28-12, 03:35 PM
Great idea! I have often thought about those signs!

dalula
03-28-12, 03:54 PM
I was wondering if the shoppers could buy more than one thing! I don't imagine "fashion hungry shoppers" buy only a piece of clothing. don't "fashion hungry shoppers" buy more than 1 piece of clothing? like at least 3?

dalula
03-28-12, 03:55 PM
I was wondering if the shoppers could buy more than one thing! I don't imagine "fashion hungry shoppers" buy only a piece of clothing. don't "fashion hungry shoppers" buy more than 1 piece of clothing? like at least 3?

Sorry for being off-topic. That idea just came to me. And a sale sign is a great idea :) I just hope if it will come out that it will be for coins. I don't imagine myself using gems to buy a sale sign.

lollyloo123
03-29-12, 02:11 AM

Yeah i mean why do the shoppers only have to buy one item? :/

Cattails7
05-01-12, 12:19 PM
I would like to be able to make my own sign. I plan on rearranging and changing the color scheme in my shop. I would like to put up a "renovating" or "closed for renovations" sign so my neighbors know it's still me.

pjopie
05-02-12, 03:51 PM
I would like some signs like clearance and winter spring summer sale signs would be cool

xElisax
05-03-12, 04:31 AM

go to the app store, search emoji and install one that u like (mine has a black background silver outline, happy face, whale, football & bikini) then go to settings-->general-->keyboard-->international keyboards-->emoji. it should be installed on your keyboard now.

TizMellyMel
05-03-12, 06:50 AM

I was wondering the same thing! I just started playing FS and noticed that everybody kept posting with rectangle boxes...well, I knew that they weren't really boxes. LOL! I figured that they were some symbol my device couldn't read. I'm going to take @kattybell 's advice and look for the app to interpret.

As far as sign, YESSSSSS they need signs! Clearance ones would be nice too to use where I put those goshforsaken contrast pumps that I keep getting as gifts!! LOL!!

anna1louise
05-03-12, 10:41 AM
You can go to where you get your apps and download emoji for free. That way you can post those neat little symbols that everyone uses.

I like to use them cause they are like a universal language everyone understands.

Hope that helped.

doraleemartin
05-03-12, 11:52 AM
Sale signs would be neat, but they wouldn't make anything sell faster, would they?
I would like to be able to post a message on our avatar page for "vacation", "renovations", "birthday", etc.
As for storage, I created my own "Vintage/Seasonal" area for those short-term catalogs.