PDA

View Full Version : CHAIN tipping , increase your Tip Backs, and maintain a 4 Start profile

fecsuper
03-28-12, 05:00 AM
Hello.

Well this new method of tipping I named it CHAIN TIPPING. and I want to share with you, because I have very good results with it.

THE FACTS.
In the past I used to tip all my Neighbors, but I tipped a lot and receive just a few TIP BACKS.
I get bored of this situation and so I develop this method of tipping.

THINGS to KNOW
*News tab, only keep track of the last 10 visits. when the 11st client tip you, new moves in, and delete the oldest. So this cannot help you too much as a reference for tipping back.
* To maintain a 4 star ranking, you need to tip around 130 tips each day, this can be done with only 22 Neighbors.
* if you are planing to receive 130 tips backs, you must have the tables required for that. If you have less tables you have to enter and clear your tables more frequently.

WATCH, why NBRs stop tipping you.
the are many reasons why neighbors stop tipping you, here are some of them.
* Because you did NOT tip back them
* Because they don't Know you tip them back.
* Because when the visit you, you do not have space for their tips.
* Or just because they do not care.

Well because of all this INFO, is why I develop CHAIN TIPPING.

How it Works : CHAIN TIPPING
* The great change in this method is to let know your NBR, that you tip them back. If you do so, it is more sure you will receive your tip backs. How you do this, by writing in their walls a message or just a letter as "t". the idea is to be present in the WALL section, because that info can only be delete it by your neighbor, so it always keep track of all Tips they receive.
* You have to TIP BACK all your neighbors that wrote you have at your WALL. And remember you must WRITE a little message (or put a mark) on their WALL. Once you tip BACK you delete the Neighbor message from your WALL.

Problems with CHAIN TIPPING, and how to solve them.
The great problem with chain tipping is, that when you have time to TIP BACK, maybe you do not have enough comments at your WALL to TIP, lets say you have Now time for tipping, but when you enter your wall, you only found 2 messages, so you can only do 2 tipping.

The solution to this problem is:
Tipping one day After. Yes, if you Tip today all NBRS, that tip you yesterday you gain a lot:
* You have a list of all NBRs to TIP, and you can do it at anytime you prefer. reducing the time you spend tipping.
* You can count how many NBRS, are tipping you back, and in that way decide to increase them.

How to increase your CHAIN TIPPING.
Just select from your untipped Neighbors list, the one you want to tip, and Start tipping them with the chain tipping system. If you can explain them the system it is almost sure you will have success.
I recommend you to start with 4 or 3 stars Nbrs.

how to start :
* Tip ALL your NBR and write on their wall "CHAIN TIPPING".

how to maintain CHAIN TIPPING
* Tip-BACK all your neighbors that tip you last day, and who let you a mark on your WALL.
* Write on their WALL, a mark, "tips", "t", "hello", whatever but let something so they can know you tip them back.
* delete the Message at your WALL for the already TIPPED-BACK neighbor.
* If you need, Increase your Chain Tipping.

Interesting facts.
It feels like you are missing one day of tipping, but is just One day because once you establish the system, you can TIP daily, because today you will be tipping the yesterday tippings, but today you are receiving your tomorrow tipping. So that is WHY I put that name CHAIN TIPPING.

RESULTS:
Now you will be tipping 130 tips daily, and receive back 130 TIPS.
You can have good communication with your NBRS.
You can accept all neighbors you like. No more need to delete neighbors.
you can accept gifts from all, and you can gift them all.

TIP healthy and happy !!!

aiyayu
03-28-12, 08:40 AM

> Or because they are on vacation.
> Or because they have real life obligations that keep them busy.
You can't penalize neighbors for that.

* Write on their WALL, a mark, "tips", "t", "hello", whatever but let something so they can know you tip them back.

Actuallly, you shouldn't just write 'whatever' or 'just anything' on their walls. Like "Add me!!!" without saying you left tips because if that person does not show up in the news feed, it will look like they didn't leave tips. It looks rude and is very annoying. Clearly stating tips were left (tipped, tips, tip, tip'd, tpd, tppd) would make it more clear.

Liberty46
03-28-12, 01:17 PM
You need to get out more.

DAmanding
03-28-12, 03:03 PM
Fecsuper has contributed a number of extremely valuable threads to this forum including analysis of ways to design your restaurant to maximize your profits. Anyone who can't appreciate one of the most valuable members of this community is certainly welcome to get out more themselves.

pika4ever88
03-28-12, 07:45 PM
Fecsuper has contributed a number of extremely valuable threads to this forum including analysis of ways to design your restaurant to maximize your profits. Anyone who can't appreciate one of the most valuable members of this community is certainly welcome to get out more themselves.

Lolz. Well said. :>. That and if you don't agree with him, doesn't mean you have to stoop low and personally attack him...

Personally, his system is an interesting idea but not liked by me because I dislike when neighbors leave wall messages. :/. I hate how the games notify you when someone posted on your wall (cause I like to hope that people leave thoughtful messages) only to find it's a tip message. =.=.

What works for my me is for my fodder neighbors (longer list that I'm keeping just so I have enough neighbors to expand when I finally have the gold), I tip my 1+ star neighbors weekly. It's a good balance (so I don't feel exhausted and that neighbors don't feel I never tip) and by the time next week rolls around, I'm around 1-2 stars (it also shows I'm not completely addicted to this game ;D).

And for my parsed down list where I've finally managed to expand to my maximum (think Empire and City), I tip and gift daily those I've noticed who tip me regularly (be it daily or only a few times a week) and hope to soon be moving to a different level of connection, maybe weekly conversations to see who's behind those layouts and get to know the person.

And I never write that I tip, but I will leave comments if I see something new with my neighbors (I believe I left quite a few messages when fecsuper was organizing his place to figure out layout efficiency and I especially liked that long "maze" he had set up to the one free table in the whole restaurant x3) or to be chatty. Did I say how much I dislike having to go through my wall to delete tipping spam... =.=.

Also, running my site (link in the first wall post of my profile) is work and no reward so I have plenty of ways to spend the time I'm not tipping neighbors. ;).

oreo1981
03-28-12, 08:07 PM
Too much work imo.. I just try to maintain a 3star and thats it. Alot of people play rs/bs/club one and fashion; with real life juggled into the mix, 4star+ isnt really needed, imo.

3star is easy to maintain but 4 stars is rough..aspecially if you're wasting time typing out messages..

Imo, when tipping, I personally just go to neighbors, and tip everyone 3star and up..or as many as I can with whatever amount of playing time I have

mica4817
03-28-12, 08:30 PM
when my neighbors tables are full, i just tell them to LMKWC (Let Me Know When Clear) & they tell me, its just that simple. Alot of my neighbors perfre it to have msg's left, i'm one of them. If you cn't tip, you might be able to gift, thats one way of knowing who left tip if this chain tipping starts. i hope it dn't

dria_91
03-28-12, 10:45 PM
I just tip my 2-4 star people. What has made tipping easier for me (someone on the forum gave me this idea) is i would type out a message, copy it, and when i go tip ppl, i put tips on the table, click on their wall and paste the message. When i post the message, my stars are already collected and i don't have to worry about tapping to pick up the stars. I mean what's so hard about that? I have people tell me "I don't have time to write on ur wall when i tip" just copy and paste, and ur good! lol but whatever! i maintain my 4 star, i can go maybe two days at the most (i never neglect tipping for more than one day) without tipping and still have my 4 star rating

fecsuper
03-29-12, 08:05 AM
This is very interesting.
Everybody plays different, and that is why this is a great game.

In this thread I posted the way I am playing, and I am having results. now 90% of my tipping neighbors are +4 STARS as me, and all us write a message on our walls.
This does not have to be for all. I am not pushing you to play as I play, I just write down how I am playing.

If you like the way I play, you can add me on your neighbors, if you don't like don't do it.

About Copy-Paste on the wall, I agree with that, but I cannot do it, because I am on two androids, and I can't found yet how to do it.

I believe neighbors may joint those neighbors you agree with, to interchange tips.

And as pika4ever88 says, increase your neighbors even if you do not tip them, because you will need them to upgrade, and when you request gifts.

right now, I have 240 neighbors, each of them receive a General Gift (only parts -shamrock, -gold spring), The gift I decide which is the best for all. I read my Wall, prior to gifting, so a lot of times, I send what someone has requested me in my wall.

my nears neighbors who are playing with me "Chain Tipping" are only 25 neighbors. (Only the 10%)

So I have 25 chain tipping neighbors , they receive
*Tips daily.
*Gift daily.
*Gift request acceptance
BTW
22 of such 25 neighbors are 4 stars.
3 of them are 3 stars.

And the rest 215 neighbors, they receive
* Gift daily
* Gift request acceptance
and when they tip me, and post on my wall, they receive back tips.
and they know that if they request me a gift, I will accept it very fast because I am an active player in my two RS.

BTW: I am only playing RS for the moment, in a few months I will like to start with Pet Story or Farm Story.

fecsuper
03-29-12, 08:14 AM
I forgot to say :

All neighbors are WELCOME,

* If you want to play CHAIN TIPPING
* If you DO NOT want to play Chain tipping.

kathreg
03-29-12, 12:31 PM
fecsuper, it sounds like we play the same. I was considering deleting the players not tipping back, but you are right, I will need them for requesting gifts. I do delete my zero star neighbors if they have been at zero for a long time (more than a month).

Copy-paste works really well, I also fine tune my messages after pasting if needed.

nixxmom
03-29-12, 04:46 PM
It sounds like an interesting concept but way more complicated than my tiny brain is willing to incorporate. Good luck with it. If it works, stick with it. We all have our methods.

Someone did say it was too hard to maintain a 4 star rating and I've got to disagree a little. I actually keep a 4 star by tipping all my neighbors daily. Once you attain 4 its pretty easy to keep 4 if you simply tip. I deleted all my 0-1 neighbors once I realized just how little tipping was involved to get to a 2 and I've been happier with my methods since.

SmokeyMtnGirl
03-29-12, 05:41 PM
when my neighbors tables are full, i just tell them to LMKWC (Let Me Know When Clear) & they tell me, its just that simple. Alot of my neighbors perfre it to have msg's left, i'm one of them. If you cn't tip, you might be able to gift, thats one way of knowing who left tip if this chain tipping starts. i hope it dn't
If you just typed lmkwc on my wall - I would have no clue what it meant. lol

RoseMeyer
03-29-12, 05:54 PM
I LIKE reading fecsuper's analysis on things. This game is, after all, simply an algorythm (Im sure I spelled that wrong). I like to know what its thinking.

kancilkiller
03-29-12, 06:20 PM
All these are required because the System didn't provide enough relevant statistics for us. If only LS can provide us the relevant statistics like Top 20 Tipper/Gifter of the week. Then we can easily decide on what we need to do next instead of all the manual works

sparks229
03-29-12, 10:06 PM
Dude you never fail to amaze me. So this will work for bakery to though right?

mingboo
03-30-12, 12:32 AM
fecsuper always come up with ideas that no one have ever think of or have tried and do not have the time to share!! it is ture that everyone have their own method of playing. I do not tip daily (tip 5 to 6 times weekly) but i accept requests daily and gift daily. I mainly tip those who left a message on my wall... and most messages will be deleted. Then i will check my news feed... some nbrs do not leave message! fecs is my nbr in RS and whenever i tip him, he tip back!!

fecsuper
03-30-12, 05:00 AM

Yes, should work on all LavaTeam games.

patriziaf
04-02-12, 12:26 PM
Hello.

Well this new method of tipping I named it CHAIN TIPPING. and I want to share with you, because I have very good results with it.

THE FACTS.
In the past I used to tip all my Neighbors, but I tipped a lot and receive just a few TIP BACKS.
I get bored of this situation and so I develop this method of tipping.

THINGS to KNOW
*News tab, only keep track of the last 10 visits. when the 11st client tip you, new moves in, and delete the oldest. So this cannot help you too much as a reference for tipping back.
* To maintain a 4 star ranking, you need to tip around 130 tips each day, this can be done with only 22 Neighbors.
* if you are planing to receive 130 tips backs, you must have the tables required for that. If you have less tables you have to enter and clear your tables more frequently.

Well because of all this INFO, is why I develop CHAIN TIPPING.

How it Works : CHAIN TIPPING
* The great change in this method is to let know your NBR, that you tip them back. If you do so, it is more sure you will receive your tip backs. How you do this, by writing in their walls a message or just a letter as "t". the idea is to be present in the WALL section, because that info can only be delete it by your neighbor, so it always keep track of all Tips they receive.
* You have to TIP BACK all your neighbors that wrote you have at your WALL. And remember you must WRITE a little message (or put a mark) on their WALL. Once you tip BACK you delete the Neighbor message from your WALL.

Problems with CHAIN TIPPING, and how to solve them.
The great problem with chain tipping is, that when you have time to TIP BACK, maybe you do not have enough comments at your WALL to TIP, lets say you have Now time for tipping, but when you enter your wall, you only found 2 messages, so you can only do 2 tipping.

The solution to this problem is:
Tipping one day After. Yes, if you Tip today all NBRS, that tip you yesterday you gain a lot:
* You have a list of all NBRs to TIP, and you can do it at anytime you prefer. reducing the time you spend tipping.
* You can count how many NBRS, are tipping you back, and in that way decide to increase them.

How to increase your CHAIN TIPPING.
Just select from your untipped Neighbors list, the one you want to tip, and Start tipping them with the chain tipping system. If you can explain them the system it is almost sure you will have success.
I recommend you to start with 4 or 3 stars Nbrs.

how to start :
* Tip ALL your NBR and write on their wall "CHAIN TIPPING".

* Tip-BACK all your neighbors that tip you last day, and who let you a mark on your WALL.
* delete the Message at your WALL for the already TIPPED-BACK neighbor.
* If you need, Increase your Chain Tipping.

Interesting facts.
It feels like you are missing one day of tipping, but is just One day because once you establish the system, you can TIP daily, because today you will be tipping the yesterday tippings, but today you are receiving your tomorrow tipping. So that is WHY I put that name CHAIN TIPPING.

RESULTS:
Now you will be tipping 130 tips daily, and receive back 130 TIPS.
You can have good communication with your NBRS.
You can accept all neighbors you like. No more need to delete neighbors.
you can accept gifts from all, and you can gift them all.

TIP healthy and happy !!!

I don't see what is new here... Except calling it chain tipping. 90% of my nbrs do so, when they find my msg on their wall they tip back. No msg, no tip back. After tipping back they delete the msg. And they can tip back the same day or the day after... There are only a few of them who don't leave a msg, because they know I will tip back anyway, and I can also avoid to leave a msg, they will tip anyway. It's something between us. And I tipped and received tips back from visitors during 2 or 3 months each day, this is not reserved to nbrs.

But... somebody must always tip first, like I and my nbrs say (you would say "start the chain")... that's logical.. !!!!

patriziaf
04-02-12, 12:44 PM

Almost everybody makes chain tipping, without using this name. And they do this especially if they have 100, 900, 1500 nbrs. Logically they can't tip every nbr every day, so they tip only the nbrs who wrote a msg on their wall and they leave a msg on their wall using copy and paste. Every day 50-100 nbrs to tip back... Generally a beautiful msg, or also a very short one.. If they have Android generally a short one because copy and past is difficult to do or impossible

RoseMeyer
04-03-12, 07:15 AM
copy and past is difficult to do or impossible

impossible on KIndle Fire. I just leave a smiley face :)

libbyzmom
09-20-13, 12:06 PM
HI all
I am on an android device and i have found a way to copy and paste a message :). I typed what I wanted to say then copied it to my clipboard... then went to an RS neighbor's wall and pasted it off my clip board. I tested it...it worked.

joanmartins
09-20-13, 12:49 PM

you just had said it all, man.

Gypsy_Cat
09-20-13, 01:43 PM
Here! Here! fecsuper ROCKS!!!! :cool:

aburisushu
09-21-13, 05:37 AM
i have a handful of neighbors who don't tip or gift at all - they just keep requesting items they need. i'm considering deleting them because i prefer to exchange visits and it gets boring visiting them with no sign of interaction from them. but i can't bring myself to delete them because we've been neighbors for so long, and every time i tipped i would post on their wall and sometimes i'm the only one posting them lol. so i had left signs of myself there which makes it a bit harder to cut connections (brutality!) so one thing i learnt was not to write on walls during the earlier stages so when you realize how your neighbor plays and it doesn't match with what you had in mind, it's easier to delete them and leave quietly, rather than to face their wrath ("y u delete meh!?!?! :@") :P

it also gets frustrating having to scroll/skip over not-so-active neighbors and then selecting to tip the best neighbors first. i wish RS/BS could devise some way of putting the regular 4-star tippers at the top of my list and the others at the bottom. about posting on walls, it took some time for me to recognise those who tip but don't leave a message for their own reasons, so now it doesn't really matter to me whether these awesome neighbors post on my wall or not :)

jmterao
09-30-13, 04:35 PM
Maximizing getting tip backs is easy. Just keep only 3 and 4 star neighbors.

I have 50 neighbors and it doesn't take long to tip them all. I maintain a four star
Rating with little trouble and I post that I tipped on each neighbors board.

It all depends on how you want to play.

Rich88ard
05-21-14, 05:48 AM
Good Work Man!!!

tcap3892
05-31-14, 01:27 PM
fecsuper, I would love to read you're thread on how to layout ur restaurant to increase profit. Where can I find that? Also, can you add me so I can view your place? Tcap3892. Do you know how many gifts one is limited to receiving in a day? Does adding a door increase the number of customers served in a day?

ElaineCarrel
05-31-14, 03:40 PM
fecsuper, I would love to read you're thread on how to layout ur restaurant to increase profit. Where can I find that? Also, can you add me so I can view your place? Tcap3892. Do you know how many gifts one is limited to receiving in a day? Does adding a door increase the number of customers served in a day?
U can only receive 20 gifts per day. I would think that adding a 2nd door would increase both the # of visitors and would also increase ur income since ur income is based on the # of ppl ur serving per day.
I'm not sure if this person is still playing these games since this thread is over 2 yrs old. U might try sending them a PM and instead of waiting 4 a reply 2 ur request 2 b added by them try entering their storm id fecsuper in ur game as a way 2 visit their place.
These r just suggestions.