PDA

View Full Version : Coins lost again!!! I"m really angry

TinyChan29
03-27-12, 09:36 PM
This is not the first time about this boring issue, today I went to game and I've found all same boring thing after I've earned almost 50K from all night, game counted what I've got when I was away but then it rolled back to the same number before I went to bed and now it just happened again "ROLL BACK TO THE SAME NUMBER"

I got 576,xxx since yesterday until now I thought TL has fixed this issue but in fact it is not yet FIXED I'm really angry and now I really don't see the point to play this game anymore I've spent more than $300 purchased gems for all of my story games but I feel sick that what I paid for is not deserve my money at all because TL never care to fix anything :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

zerooky
03-28-12, 12:39 AM
yes!!! the conis always gone, especially when I open after overnight!!!!

wintertrash
03-28-12, 04:33 AM
It's happened to me at least 10 times and they were never recovered. What prevents it from happening now is even if my coins disappear upon entering the game, I immediately turn my device (ipad2)OFF and turn back on and then go to FS and the lost coins are back. So log completely out, shut down device and restart and your coins should be there. Can't hurt to try. Good luck and I'm sorry it's still happening.

lollyloo123
03-28-12, 04:46 AM
I'm just so sick of it now - i have the same problem and now I just keep doing it every hour and it seems to keep the ammount. I find the overnight lot though - i tend to lose.

So many people struggle and in turn lose interest in the game - and quit. If team lava dont buck their ideas up they're ***na lose tonnes of potential customers, I know i've paid my fair share in gems - surely they earn enough from ME alone to be able to find a fix to this problem? COME ON TL.

piggiful
03-28-12, 06:42 AM
Consider yourself lucky......when I lost almost 50k this morning, that was almost HALF of my money.I don't think TL will fix the bug. It's just that the handset is unable to sync up with the server when your local game calculated the "profit" from last night, and you switch network, the server decides to take its number when it's out of sync.

Basically, it will take the number that's lower. If you have used gems, and the server's count is higher, it will take your handset's numbers. If you have earned gold, it will take the lower number on the server and disregard the number on the handset. Basically the syncing logic is taking the lower number, not always against the server or the handset.

While I don't expect them to fix this bug....ever, I wonder if support would give the money back. I'm not sure if I can equate it to the time wasted...but it's at least 10 hours of game time's profit and up to 3 days to set up for the night of sales. It is a lot of your life wasted that you could have used to do something else.

AnnasCoffee
03-28-12, 12:11 PM
There are several new threads everyday about coin loss (in fashion and bakery and maybe restaurant too). I wonder how big of a problem this is causing Team Lava? People are talking about deleting the game and not having enough trust in the company to buy gems.

Maybe it would be helpful to have a poll? I know this isnt a pleasant topic but it's not going away. I would like to know what other people are experiencing. Is this just a problem with the regular versions? Or are people on the Valentine's version losing coins too? Maybe the poll could have 4 options.... 1. I'm on regular version and YES I'm losing coins. 2. I'm on regular version and I'm NOT losing coins. 3. I'm on the Valentines version and YES I'm losing coins. 4. I'm on the Valentines version version and NOT losing coins.

Could one of the moderators please create a thread about coin loss with a poll? We might need two threads... One thread in bakery and one in fashion would be good.

If the poll showed overwhelming numbers of people who ARE losing coins in the regular version AND people who are playing the Valentine version are NOT losing their coins.... It would helpful information to all the new players who unknowingly downloaded the "old" version. I am hesitant to download the Valentines version. People on this forum say the Valentines version steals coin too. And, I sorry, I don't mean to be rude or mean but I just don't have much confidence in Team Lava anymore.

I really hope TL creates updates to the regular versions SOON!

kooky panda
03-28-12, 12:15 PM
A poll is not necessary at this time, this will not get helpful information over .
The moderators and Community Managers are seeing and reading the threads. There have been some very helpful members that have submitted photos for RS FS and BS and those have been sent over to help look into the issue.
Yes regular games will have the issues, because as stated numerous times, the regular games for IOS are not the current versions to be playing.
The recent photos that members have submitted are from the Valentine versions.

AnnasCoffee
03-28-12, 12:30 PM
Your right, the poll wouldn't help Team lava fix it. I meant it would be helpful for the forum members... Just a thought.

And, yes, your right about it being stated on this forum that the Valentines versions are the current versions. But it dosen't say that in the App Store. Most people don't come on the forum BEFORE they download a new game. The regular versions are still available in the app store so Team Lava should be responsible to keep them functioning or they should remove them so this doesn't keep happening to new players.

Limaxa
03-28-12, 12:49 PM
I've got the same problem, but i Found a solution^^ just the seconds after loosing your Money, go and Tip or like One of your nbrs.. Then go back and the huge sum is often added to your coins .. It works very often ;D

piggiful
03-28-12, 12:57 PM
Was there a cell network outage this morning or something? It looks like a lot more people hit it this morning:-DI guess you can all feel my pain since I hit it multiple times a day. When I got to level 96 in BS and I was 3 expansions behind (I'm talking about the old expansions before the new ones we got last month), basically my gold went up extremely slowly since I lost a huge percentage to sync problem everyday. I don't even know how much...but if I have to put a value on it, I probably lost 80% of the gold I ever earned.
I'm actually earning gold at a faster pace in FS thanks to all the crashes in my first 3 days. Now that it stopped crashing (I installed IOS 5.1;)), I'm just losing gold left and right. I'm not keeping a tab on my racks, but I'm sure I'm losing items too.

piggiful
03-28-12, 01:01 PM
I've got the same problem, but i Found a solution^^ just the seconds after loosing your Money, go and Tip or like One of your nbrs.. Then go back and the huge sum is often added to your coins .. It works very often ;DForcing the game to sync (by visiting neighbors or just ****ing the app) only works if the reset amount never made it to the server.
So it works from time to time......a safer way is to **** the app and force it to resync before you even get that first welcome message in the morning.

kooky panda
03-28-12, 01:32 PM
Was there a cell network outage this morning or something? It looks like a lot more people hit it this morning:-DI guess you can all feel my pain since I hit it multiple times a day. When I got to level 96 in BS and I was 3 expansions behind (I'm talking about the old expansions before the new ones we got last month), basically my gold went up extremely slowly since I lost a huge percentage to sync problem everyday. I don't even know how much...but if I have to put a value on it, I probably lost 80% of the gold I ever earned.
I'm actually earning gold at a faster pace in FS thanks to all the crashes in my first 3 days. Now that it stopped crashing (I installed IOS 5.1;)), I'm just losing gold left and right. I'm not keeping a tab on my racks, but I'm sure I'm losing items too.

I had issue with AT&T 3G and AT&T uverse wifi this morning.

TL finally has some screenshots from some helpful members to check.

piggiful
03-28-12, 01:41 PM
A poll is not necessary at this time, this will not get helpful information over .
The moderators and Community Managers are seeing and reading the threads. There have been some very helpful members that have submitted photos for RS FS and BS and those have been sent over to help look into the issue.
Yes regular games will have the issues, because as stated numerous times, the regular games for IOS are not the current versions to be playing.
The recent photos that members have submitted are from the Valentine versions.

They can't be realizing this just now:-D This has been happening in all TL games forever. This really doesn't have much to do with the device you are on. It's just the a game mechanism. If they wanted to fix it, they would have already.
On the bright side, the same way I get around hitting this bug also helps me revert out of gem traps I accidentally hit......so it's not all bad:)

moda999
03-29-12, 06:30 AM
I just posted on another similar thread about this and piggiful seems correct that ****ing the app before reopening, particularly in the morning, seems to work. I am monitoring at the mo and will post screenshots this weekend if I can. Will keep testing but seems to be happening to me on iphone and ipad playing latest versions of Fashion, Restaurant and Bakery.

kooky panda
03-29-12, 10:15 AM
Finally got screenshots that were needed.

Looks like there is an issue with the coins not adding for some games and some players. It may take a manual update for the fix. Here is the Fashion bug thread where some pictures from valentine version have been posted.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?25094-My-Money-is-saying-quot-Bye-Bye-quot-before-I-even-get-it-added-to-my-previous-balance!&p=269043&viewfull=1#post269043

RoseMeyer
03-29-12, 04:36 PM
yeesh. I just want to play I dont need to think about what "running in the background" means or any of that stuff. If a game doesnt work, it doesnt work and who wants to play something that doesnt work?