PDA

View Full Version : People just do not listen! I said NO tips on the purple tables! They make me so mad!

GroovyRuss
03-27-12, 07:39 PM
:cool:

bigbux3
03-27-12, 07:43 PM
What's wrong with tipping your purple tables?

TimeForACuppaTea
03-27-12, 07:45 PM
I don't get it either. If you don't want tips on the purple tables then don't put the purple tables out there.

Most people tip first, and read the wall second. So they aren't going to know until it's too late. But I'm glad to get any tips, don't care what table they put it on.

GroovyRuss
03-27-12, 07:51 PM
Because they are purple and i said not on purple!!!!!!!!!!! {} them!!!! {} them all to hell!!!!!!!

pinkster73
03-27-12, 07:53 PM
You need to relax. Take some deep breaths. And put away your purple tables.

TimeForACuppaTea
03-27-12, 07:54 PM
Um ok? I'm just gonna say I'm thankful you aren't my neighbor. A tip is a tip no matter where it's placed.

I'm also hoping that you're joking. I can't imagine why anyone would declare any tables off limits.

pinkster73
03-27-12, 07:57 PM
And if Lueann says you're too ocd, then you're too ocd. (Sorry Lueann, I couldn't resist :p)

bigbux3
03-27-12, 07:58 PM
Because they are purple and i said not on purple!!!!!!!!!!! {} them!!!! {} them all to ...!!!!!!!

Unless you can persuade TeamLava to make some purple tables as a decoration, they will get tipped if there is no room left to tip.
However, if you have enough room in your Bakery, you can write: Please do not tip. with your purple tables. But that might be a waste of room.

TimeForACuppaTea
03-27-12, 08:01 PM
And if Lueann says you're too ocd, then you're too ocd. (Sorry Lueann, I couldn't resist :p)

LOL if the shoe fits. :p

Yup I'm pretty OCD about how my games are played but this is way beyond even me. I look much more sane now huh :cool::p.

pinkster73
03-27-12, 08:02 PM
LOL if the shoe fits. :p

Yup I'm pretty OCD about how my games are played but this is way beyond even me. I look much more sane now huh :cool::p.

Yes, yes you do.

aiyayu
03-27-12, 08:05 PM
Rather, you should leave the tips on the purple tables, then no one can tip them ever again!

But yeah people tip first then read the wall so sometimes it can't be helped. It is not like Empire Story where you can write DON'T CLEAN in red flowers over the marketplaces where it is easily visible, but then some {} goes and cleans them anyways, EVERYDAY. I've since quit ES.

TimeForACuppaTea
03-27-12, 08:16 PM
Rather, you should leave the tips on the purple tables, then no one can tip them ever again!

But yeah people tip first then read the wall so sometimes it can't be helped. It is not like Empire Story where you can write DON'T CLEAN in red flowers over the marketplaces where it is easily visible, but then some {} goes and cleans them anyways, EVERYDAY. I've since quit ES.

Yup, had the same issue in City story. Part of why I quit that one too. Putting the marketplaces and manufacturing plants down in the lowest corner didn't help either. Some people just insist on finding them even if the entire rest of the town was available to them. Don't know why TL made them so they could be cleaned in the first place.

Ok, now I sound OCD again. :p But at least I just quit those games rather than allowing them to drive me bonkers.

But it's not quite the same in Bakery. It's not like people can tip the ovens and you have to wait for the food to finish before you can collect the tips. (Don't get any ideas TL). These are simply a certain color table that can be collected right away. And lets face it people tend to put a tip on the table they find pretty. So if you don't want people to tip your purple tables then maybe you need to put other pretty tables out for them to tip instead.

pastrychef17
03-27-12, 08:37 PM
I really hope you're kidding as a knock off of the crazy thread below. Because that's as absurd as someone chastising their neighbors for tipping all over instead of clustered in the same table area.

8summer8
03-27-12, 08:37 PM
Maybe you could advertise here for any neighbours with an aversion to purple?

pinkster73
03-27-12, 09:03 PM
Maybe you could advertise here for any neighbours with an aversion to purple?

Ha ha that's the best idea I've heard!

CakeJess
03-27-12, 09:29 PM
lol I tipped those purple tables.

ariesblu
03-27-12, 09:35 PM
Why would they make you mad..?

sparks229
03-27-12, 10:01 PM
Bu..bu..bu..but purple is so amazing!!! I love purple everything. Now of only I wasted all my coins on purple tables...
But if I tip ur purple tables will you get really angry?

catgirl477
03-27-12, 10:10 PM
WOW! Now that is just crazy! When someone comes to ur bakery they go ooh I like the purple tables, I'll tip them! Then u come out like a mall cop and go NO NO TIPPING ON THE PURPLE TABLES!!!! And then tazer them drag them out and delete them!

Sorry I just got this story in my head when I sawl this lol but really a tip is a tip, what's so wrong with tipping purple tables? I'd u don't like them, THEN STORE THEM! And this is just insulting! My bakery name is purple cat, and I love purple!

TimeForACuppaTea
03-27-12, 10:21 PM
WOW! Now that is just crazy! When someone comes to ur bakery they go ooh I like the purple tables, I'll tip them! Then u come out like a mall cop and go NO NO TIPPING ON THE PURPLE TABLES!!!! And then tazer them drag them out and delete them!

Sorry I just got this story in my head when I sawl this lol but really a tip is a tip, what's so wrong with tipping purple tables? I'd u don't like them, THEN STORE THEM! And this is just insulting! My bakery name is purple cat, and I love purple!

LOL Love the story. I agree, people tip the tables they find pretty. I know I do. In RS I have a set of 6 oriental glass tables. They always get tipped first. People find them pretty. I don't mind at all. I like them too.

rileycatpants
03-27-12, 10:25 PM
I could tip the purple tables, and then an angry mob of BS players would chase after me. Oooh, I wonder what would happen if I tipped purple tables that weren't clustered together? ;)

pinkster73
03-27-12, 10:26 PM
I could tip the purple tables, and then an angry mob of BS players would chase after me. Oooh, I wonder what would happen if I tipped purple tables that weren't clustered together? ;)

That's just crazy talk now :p

TimeForACuppaTea
03-27-12, 10:28 PM

Wow, we have a real rebel among us. :cool:

GroovyRuss
03-27-12, 10:51 PM
I really hope you're kidding as a knock off of the crazy thread below. Because that's as absurd as someone chastising their neighbors for tipping all over instead of clustered in the same table area.

we have a winner lol

GroovyRuss
03-27-12, 10:55 PM
oh and one of my nbrs saw this thread and realized i was joking and tipped the purple tables then posted on my wall that they tipped only purple with lots of laughs which of course made me laugh :D

GroovyRuss
03-27-12, 11:12 PM
!

LOL I had milk shoot out my nose i was laughing so hard at your comment :P

The funny thing is the purple tables are there just for tips I do not even
let the customers go over there so they never get used for anything other then tips. Also my nbrs probably
have noticed that every day there are more and more purple tables and less other tables as i am gonna make
them all purple. when they are all purple I should but on my wall

NO TIPPING ON THE PURPLE TABLES!!!!

just to see what the reaction is and how many nbrs delete me lol

03-28-12, 02:30 AM
Haha! this is really a twist!!!!! :))

Limaxa
03-28-12, 02:34 AM
That's really a big problem...

inheavenmin
03-28-12, 03:47 AM
...? over-reacting much?
i would say 99% of people tip first, and then post on walls.

CakeJess
03-28-12, 06:11 AM
oh and one of my nbrs saw this thread and realized i was joking and tipped the purple tables then posted on my wall that they tipped only purple with lots of laughs which of course made me laugh :D

lol That was me. I knew you were just joking and started this thread just to have some fun.

bobbyrae
03-28-12, 06:21 AM
Hmmmm.....interestingly enough I am planning now to only tip purple tables in my neighbour's bakeries.

piggiful
03-28-12, 06:25 AM
The best solution is to delete all your neighbors.

BigFam
03-28-12, 07:06 AM
It is funny (and quite honestly a bit scary) that so many people here took this thread with all seriousness.

For those that took this seriously, please adjust your sarcasm meter to "stun".

aiyayu
03-28-12, 08:02 AM
Sarcasm doesn't carry well into text form unless you know the person well.

GroovyRuss
03-28-12, 08:29 AM
lol That was me. I knew you were just joking and started this thread just to have some fun.

was that you yummy? lol yeah I try to keep it fun and after i saw some of the other threads I just had to be a smart {} :D

GroovyRuss
03-28-12, 08:30 AM
Hmmmm.....interestingly enough I am planning now to only tip purple tables in my neighbour's bakeries.

good luck lol

viviansmo
03-28-12, 08:30 AM
The cool sunglasses dude :cool: at end of post one was a clue, but still hard to tell if op was serious or not. I find it funny either way.

GroovyRuss
03-28-12, 08:34 AM

good nbrs would laugh and know i was joking. bad ones would be like.... YOU ARE DELETED!!!
makes it easy to find get rid of bad nbrs AND they all delete me thus THEY feel guilty not me :D

bobbyrae
03-28-12, 08:35 AM

I think you may just be right. This really is the best solution.

lol, i figured the op was pulling our legs with this one based on the "random tipping" thread. :) I'm sure op is getting some interesting stares from he neighbours though. Lol.

GroovyRuss
03-28-12, 08:39 AM
The cool sunglasses dude :cool: at end of post one was a clue, but still hard to tell if op was serious or not. I find it funny either way.

yeah that is why i added the cool sun glasses then when i saw the first 2 replies i decided to add the planet of the apes quote. :)

AuntyRose32
03-28-12, 08:54 AM
Very funny GroovyRuss. I like how you keep yourself entertained. I figured it was a spin off of the crazy people thread about the random tipping. It was a good laugh reading people's response to this.

Your bakery wall will sure make for some interesting reading when u post 'no tipping purple tables' in your all purple table bakery! Lmao.....

CakeJess
03-28-12, 09:22 AM
was that you yummy? lol yeah I try to keep it fun and after i saw some of the other threads I just had to be a smart {} :D

Yep, it was me. lol As soon as I saw your message here, I went and tipped on those purple tables. lol too funny. To those with doubt, Groovy really was just trying to have fun and poke a little fun at the "Crazy Tippers" thread. Groovy is one of the few good neighbors I can count on to tip and gift.

pinkster73
03-28-12, 10:26 AM
Good job. I enjoyed this thread :)

lin77
03-28-12, 11:56 AM
Because they are purple and i said not on purple!!!!!!!!!!! {} them!!!! {} them all to hell!!!!!!!

Wow.....if you were my nbr I would delete you asap!!! That is just way too picky for my taste!

lin77
03-28-12, 11:59 AM
Wow.....if you were my nbr I would delete you asap!!! That is just way too picky for my taste!

Want to add that I will start tipping only purple tables!!! :p

Ypes
03-28-12, 12:10 PM
stop {} about nothing.

pinkster73
03-28-12, 12:38 PM

If you read the thread, you will see he was joking :)

rileycatpants
03-28-12, 02:06 PM
I think I scared off DAmanding on the thread about clustered table tips :o

DAmanding
03-28-12, 03:13 PM
I think I scared off DAmanding on the thread about clustered table tips :o

Nope, I've just had a very busy day. Only now catching up on the forums. Loved this parody thread. Fortunately I suspected it was from the beginning. :D

pinkster73
03-28-12, 03:16 PM
Nope, I've just had a very busy day. Only now catching up on the forums. Loved this parody thread. Fortunately I suspected it was from the beginning. :D

It took me a few posts. At first I thought GroovyRuss was a nut ha ha

DAmanding
03-28-12, 03:19 PM

Well it was too close in timing to the crazy thread and the wording sounded very similar. :D

GroovyRuss
03-28-12, 03:55 PM
Very funny GroovyRuss. I like how you keep yourself entertained. I figured it was a spin off of the crazy people thread about the random tipping. It was a good laugh reading people's response to this.

Your bakery wall will sure make for some interesting reading when u post 'no tipping purple tables' in your all purple table bakery! Lmao.....

ll yeah i just need like 200K more coin to get rid of the remaining white tables then i am going to post that on my wall :D

dalula
03-28-12, 03:58 PM
So this is a scam? lol but anyway, since this is sort of off topic, i will say that... PURPLE IS MY FAVORITE COLOR :cool:

GroovyRuss
03-28-12, 03:59 PM
Good job. I enjoyed this thread :)

thx lol

GroovyRuss
03-28-12, 04:01 PM

i was gonna keep going and act like a crazy person i wonder how that would have turned out lol

GroovyRuss
03-28-12, 04:03 PM
So this is a scam? lol but anyway, since this is sort of off topic, i will say that... PURPLE IS MY FAVORITE COLOR :cool:

purple is mine also. :)

GroovyRuss
03-28-12, 04:07 PM
Yep, it was me. lol As soon as I saw your message here, I went and tipped on those purple tables. lol too funny. To those with doubt, Groovy really was just trying to have fun and poke a little fun at the "Crazy Tippers" thread. Groovy is one of the few good neighbors I can count on to tip and gift.

thx good nbr! i gift everyday and hit accept button on all requests. As for tips I try to tip everyone everyday but.... with 70+ nbrs sometimes i get half way down
the list and call it a day so if you are letter A to M you get tipped everyday and N to Z most of the time lol

zie8
03-28-12, 08:31 PM
groovyruss, i think i wanna change my place name to AaAaAaAaAa ;)

GroovyRuss
03-29-12, 07:33 AM
groovyruss, i think i wanna change my place name to AaAaAaAaAa ;)

lol ZzZzZzZ is that you? haha I'll go tip you directly right now lol

BTW I have gotten more tips in the last 24 hours then in the last week. I never saw that coming lol I need to clear the tables like 4 or 5 times a day now lol first time i ever i have people posted "full" on my wall :D

pinkster73
03-29-12, 09:48 AM
lol ZzZzZzZ is that you? haha I'll go tip you directly right now lol

BTW I have gotten more tips in the last 24 hours then in the last week. I never saw that coming lol I need to clear the tables like 4 or 5 times a day now lol first time i ever i have people posted "full" on my wall :D

It's because they all want to rush to check out the "crazy person" ha ha

SmokeyMtnGirl
03-29-12, 10:06 AM
LOL I had milk shoot out my nose i was laughing so hard at your comment :P

The funny thing is the purple tables are there just for tips I do not even
let the customers go over there so they never get used for anything other then tips. Also my nbrs probably
have noticed that every day there are more and more purple tables and less other tables as i am gonna make
them all purple. when they are all purple I should but on my wall

NO TIPPING ON THE PURPLE TABLES!!!!

just to see what the reaction is and how many nbrs delete me lol

How do you know? Maybe when you go out of your game the customers say oh I will show you. And they go over there and eat. They hear you coming and quickly move to another table. Did you ever see Toy Story? It's so totally possible!!! lol

SmokeyMtnGirl
03-29-12, 10:09 AM
thx good nbr! i gift everyday and hit accept button on all requests. As for tips I try to tip everyone everyday but.... with 70+ nbrs sometimes i get half way down
the list and call it a day so if you are letter A to M you get tipped everyday and N to Z most of the time lol

Well {} I'm S. Wait, I think you just fibbed cause you get me pretty much every day. lol. Thanks.

SmokeyMtnGirl
03-29-12, 10:09 AM
how is a bad word? The stars make it look like I did say a bad word. :(

piggiful
03-29-12, 10:21 AM
Not sure........some of us probably don't make doo doo as often...which leads to some common problem known as......, so they think it's a bad word:)

GroovyRuss
03-29-12, 12:39 PM

ha ha yeah :)

GroovyRuss
03-29-12, 12:42 PM

oh almost forgot. 1 person posted on my wall "You really do have purple tables! lol" (something close to that I'm going by memory haha)

GroovyRuss
03-29-12, 12:47 PM
How do you know? Maybe when you go out of your game the customers say oh I will show you. And they go over there and eat. They hear you coming and quickly move to another table. Did you ever see Toy Story? It's so totally possible!!! lol

LOL maybe. Why my Irish waitress lets them though hmmm.... I need to ask her. lol

GroovyRuss
03-29-12, 12:48 PM
Well {} I'm S. Wait, I think you just fibbed cause you get me pretty much every day. lol. Thanks.

well i have a parts swap deal with you so you get visited first :D

GroovyRuss
03-29-12, 12:49 PM

funny thing is when i saw the four **** i though you said something even worse i.e. lol

RoseMeyer
03-29-12, 04:28 PM
if you are letter A to M you get tipped everyday and N to Z most of the time lol
unless you put a space in front of your name tomake it top of thelist all the time.

shakiba
03-29-12, 05:12 PM
Wow. Very unusual thread. Everyone, pls come down.

GroovyRuss
03-29-12, 05:21 PM
if you are letter A to M you get tipped everyday and N to Z most of the time lol
unless you put a space in front of your name tomake it top of thelist all the time.

lol this is true i have a few nbrs with spaces at the front of the line :)

pipthecat
03-29-12, 05:23 PM
lolforever

SmokeyMtnGirl
03-29-12, 05:32 PM
well i have a parts swap deal with you so you get visited first :D

I feel so special. :)