PDA

View Full Version : What dogs do you want in Pet Shop Story?

GroupMagma
03-27-12, 05:54 PM
I bet these guys can sniff out the answer!

http://i.imgur.com/0MXjD.png

Get some Bloodhounds soon for your Pet Shop!

sophiacml
03-27-12, 06:30 PM
Dogs again? Can we have some frogs or bugs?

sassymama6998
03-27-12, 06:45 PM
bull mastiff please 

TimeForACuppaTea
03-27-12, 07:12 PM
Well for dogs, I'd love to see a Shih Tzu (properly pronounced She zoo) That common mispronunciation drives me nuts.

But please not for gems. I figure the Lhasa is probably as close to a Shih Tzu as I'll get and I can't get one cause it costs gems. :(

Cocker spaniels might be cute too.

But I'd also like to see gerbals, mice, hampsters, more cats, ferrets.

Definitely want a new rabbit for Easter. Perhaps some chicks too.

Some exotic pets would be cool. Like a Genet or sugar-glider. They are so cute.
http://www.infobarrel.com/Exotic_Pets_-_The_Genet
http://www.examiner.com/exotic-pets-in-cleveland/sugar-gliders

xSnowyOwlx
03-27-12, 07:15 PM
I want a pekingese so we can crossbreed with the Yorkshire Terrier to make my landlady's dog.
Also, an Australian Sheep Dog.

@Lueann, we already have a hamster.

jay1314
03-27-12, 09:27 PM
So cute I love bloodhounds

Lzzbby
03-27-12, 09:39 PM
Jindo!! the puppy on opening screen looks like Jindo pup, I was so hoping and waiting every weekly update if Jindo appeared...

lefemmenikita14
03-28-12, 06:27 AM
The new pets may be great but not for the people at Level 40. We need expansion to fit pens.

minnie987
03-28-12, 07:07 AM
Sheep dogs would be cool too. I do think its unfair we have to pay gems to obtain the product we are selling (dogs and cats). They should be like other story games and all products u sell cost coins which you earn. And add the option to change floor tiles, wallpaper and sell those things for gems. Windows would be nice too. But that way the game would be more like the other story games and team lava can still make money selling gems. It would be nice to see more decorations for the shop available. As of now, its hard to make your shop unique. I know alot of us enjoy the design aspect of the story games. One last suggestion. If youre adding new pets, TL should maybe add different looking pens for them. Seems there are only a handful for each different species. Im gettin sick of the football field and cat pillow bed.

Purplum
03-28-12, 08:04 AM
The new pets may be great but not for the people at Level 40. We need expansion to fit pens.

Expansions really need to be made first priority imo. Not that I don't love new pets in the updates. It's just that with every passing week my store gets more and more and more crowded. And I suppose I could put pets in storage....but that just doesn't feel right.

quentinsmommy
03-28-12, 08:39 AM
Cool! How about schnauzers? Rottweilers?

lefemmenikita14
03-28-12, 11:59 AM
I so agree that we more room. I would also like more then 3 pets a week. All my neighbors are complaining too. At the highest level there is also no mix breeding. Oh and stop saying sale on gems when there the same price for the same amount. Sale means discount!!! Expansion Please!!!

dalula
03-28-12, 03:25 PM
Well for dogs, I'd love to see a Shih Tzu (properly pronounced She zoo, NOT [edit] zoo) That common mispronunciation drives me nuts.

But please not for gems. I figure the Lhasa is probably as close to a Shih Tzu as I'll get and I can't get one cause it costs gems. :(

Cocker spaniels might be cute too.

But I'd also like to see gerbals, mice, hampsters, more cats, ferrets.

Definitely want a new rabbit for Easter. Perhaps some chicks too.

Some exotic pets would be cool. Like a Genet or sugar-glider. They are so cute.
http://www.infobarrel.com/Exotic_Pets_-_The_Genet
http://www.examiner.com/exotic-pets-in-cleveland/sugar-gliders

we already have cocker spaniels... i want a shih tzu and more crossbreed animals. Shih tzu + poodle = shih poo? :) and maybe Golden retriever + german shepard = golden shepard? i want one because my cousin has one he's adorable :)

ddenise
03-28-12, 04:07 PM
cute, don't want it to be constructable though

yupiyupigumgum
03-29-12, 01:11 AM
bloodhoundis good. but how about unrelated gem owl, chicken or monkey? refreshing, right?

candyglam
03-29-12, 02:49 AM
Cool! How about schnauzers? Rottweilers?

I would love to see Rottweilers! Maybe this would help with the perception that Rottweilers are mean dogs (they definitely are not as long as they're properly raised). My cousin raises Rottweilers; I love them!

I would also like to see American Eskimo dogs and Japanese Chins. Love both those breeds as well.

merrytryst
03-29-12, 06:38 AM
I would prefer more birds, but dogs? I want cheaper (no gems) dogs. Oh yeah, did I mention, MORE BIRDS!

pompomlover01
04-18-12, 12:55 PM
Can you let us mix breed a pomtese which is pomeranian + maltese, thank you

ThorVII
04-20-12, 08:56 PM
Mastiffs

jingga_farm
04-21-12, 01:05 AM
Maybe akita inu ('coz there's already Shiba Inu but it's expensive) and hope its only for 1.500, elo and coton de tulear

jingga_farm
04-21-12, 01:06 AM
Please, only with Money not GEMS

scottnickangel
05-04-18, 05:01 AM
I want Tibetan mastiff to be added to the game!:)

frangipani6364
05-22-18, 05:08 AM
Chocolate Labrador please....

Allie0105
09-20-18, 01:28 PM
Chocolate Labrador please....

And maybe a black Labrador too please?

MissDuse
10-14-18, 07:24 AM
Are you doing any new updates? We are missing the season pets :) Would be great if you could add them this year :D