PDA

View Full Version : Deleting my post from another person's wall

babies1198
03-27-12, 02:02 PM
I told someone to add me and I gave them my user id and told them to delete it. Well they added me but never deleted my post, now I have a bunch of people adding me! How do I delete my post from this person's wall???

kooky panda
03-27-12, 02:10 PM
There is not an option to delete you post from another players wall. You could go ask them again to delete the post.
In the meantime, you can just decline any invites that you get.

AuntyRose32
03-27-12, 02:11 PM
You can't delete it. You need them to delete it, sorry. Hopefully there will be a lot of traffic on their wall and it will roll off soon.

TimeForACuppaTea
03-27-12, 02:13 PM
You can't. I've suggested this feature though. As I'd love to be able to do it too. I've had the exact same problem.

Try asking them to delete it again. Post another message asking other people not to add you, that the invite was for that person only.

If that doesn't work, your last option is to post enough messages on their wall (hopefully along with other people so you don't get reported for spamming their wall) to get your message to fall off the bottom of the list.

pastrychef17
03-27-12, 02:55 PM
I told someone to add me and I gave them my user id and told them to delete it. Well they added me but never deleted my post, now I have a bunch of people adding me! How do I delete my post from this person's wall???

It's also possible that people are adding you from this forum. That's the reason I don't like having to use our Storm IDs as our posting IDs. I have to decline invitations almost every day and I assume most, if not all, of them are just sending the invite using my posting ID since I never leave my ID on anyone's wall in-game. They just send out invites but 99% don't visit or tip so I can't even go to their wall to say I'm not adding neighbors (which if they bothered to go to my Bakery or Restaurant, they'd see the post on my wall saying I'm not adding neighbors). But oh well, that's what the decline button is for.

dalula
03-27-12, 03:08 PM
i agree... that is annoying and i never accept anyone who doesnt leave a msg or something or liked/tipped me. it's really annoying and i wish that our IDs couldnt be shown as well.