PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story on mobile android phone...data usage

udesirekye
03-27-12, 01:33 PM
I just downloaded Bakery story and a few others on my Kindle a few days ago. I see now that I can download it on my android cell phone.
I just recently changed cell service to AT&T which does not have umlimited data. Will playing the game use up my data? IDK how this stuff works =/ Does anyone have a android phone on AT&T service? I would call att but I'm sure they're not gonna be certain because its not a ATT application I'm concerned about smh Also, can I use the same storm Id on both my phone and my kindle??

-Kye
Storm ID=udesirekye (add me if u can..I have no neighbors on bakery story) lol

greygull
03-27-12, 01:51 PM
I'm not completely sure, but I do believe it does use data, since it needs to connect to the Internet to access your games. But as far as how much, I really have no clue, sorry.

But I do know - no, you can't access the same ID on two devices. You can transfer the games over to a new device, but not continuously like that. One ID per device - but, you can have two of each of the games going if you want :)

udesirekye
03-27-12, 01:57 PM
Oh okay! Thanks a bunchies...I'll make ya some cookies =)

kooky panda
03-27-12, 02:15 PM

I want some cookies too. (make them chocolate please:p)

udesirekye
03-27-12, 03:22 PM
I want some cookies too. (make them chocolate please:p)

you got it! =)

GroupMagma
03-27-12, 03:26 PM
Bakery Story does indeed count toward your data usage. To minimize this, I'd recommend not clearing your offline cache (unless instructed by Support) and connecting to Wi-Fi whenever possible.

No cookies for me - I'm cutting down. :D

greygull
03-27-12, 06:47 PM
No cookies for me - I'm cutting down. :D

I'll take his extra cookies, and share them with kooky! :)

You're welcome bunches!

udesirekye
03-28-12, 07:19 AM
LOL Thanks guys! And cookies for everyone! I'm not taking no for an answer =)

kooky panda
03-28-12, 07:21 AM
We will just have to force feed GM.. lol