PDA

View Full Version : Not Getting XPs On Catalog

hettievdw
03-27-12, 06:06 AM
I play Fashion Story Valeniten version 1.4.3 on my IPad 2. I'm not receiving the correct amount of experience points as listed when placing an order. I only receive the initial 6 experience points and nothing when the orders complete. I've send in requests to have it fixed (3 times now) and when I go back to see how my requests progressing it states that the log has been closed and fixed which its not.

kooky panda
03-27-12, 10:43 AM
I play Fashion Story Valeniten version 1.4.3 on my IPad 2. I'm not receiving the correct amount of experience points as listed when placing an order. I only receive the initial 6 experience points and nothing when the orders complete. I've send in requests to have it fixed (3 times now) and when I go back to see how my requests progressing it states that the log has been closed and fixed which its not.
which catalog?

DaojinWildfire
03-27-12, 01:08 PM
If you can provide a few more specific issues about your issue, we might be able to figure out what's going on and provide help. If you need me to check the status of your ticket, you can always send me a private message with the details of your issue.