PDA

View Full Version : Cake and Tea Box bug!!!

ginastrank
03-27-12, 09:25 AM
I finally saved up 24 gems to buy the Cake and Tea Box...everyone says they get 3 items in these mystery boxes...well I only got ONE...the tea cupboard!!! I emailed support and am awaiting an answer.
I'm really upset b/c it took me a long time to save those gems! I hope they fix this for me~~

sweetstuff525
03-27-12, 09:37 AM
You only get One thing from the box

sweetstuff525
03-27-12, 09:38 AM
I finally saved up 24 gems to buy the Cake and Tea Box...everyone says they get 3 items in these mystery boxes...well I only got ONE...the tea cupboard!!! I emailed support and am awaiting an answer.
I'm really upset b/c it took me a long time to save those gems! I hope they fix this for me~~

Never see. Anyone say they get 3 stuff

DaojinWildfire
03-27-12, 02:50 PM
There are a set number of items in each box, but you only get one item for each box your purchase.

dalula
03-27-12, 03:14 PM

maybe they meant 3rd prize? but yes you can only get one item.

mingboo
03-27-12, 07:37 PM

you only get ONE item with each try (24 gems)! It has been only one item since i started playing in oct 2010!! It would be nice to get three items with each try but i do not think it is going to happen!!

minidemon88
03-30-12, 02:49 AM
Sorry to said, but you can only get one item per box.