PDA

View Full Version : Removing pending inscribe neighbors

Unregistered
11-03-10, 12:37 AM
Hi,

Due to a large number of pending inactive neighbors I cannot invite any new neighbors now. How can I remove such invitations?

Unregistered
11-03-10, 03:03 AM
Hi,

Due to a large number of pending inactive neighbors I cannot invite any new neighbors now. How can I remove such invitations?

Yeah your absolutly right, I've also about 6 inaktive pending players.. Please team lava, give us an opportunity to delete them!

nekoneko5
11-03-10, 11:12 AM
I an also blocked from sending out invites due to pending invites. We really need a delete button, or they need to be automatically deleted after, let's say a week.

All one can do is post on their wall, but if they're gone, they will never resole the issue.

Some people say "add me" then quite the game or lose there device or whatever excuse.

Unregistered
11-05-10, 06:57 PM
I also have added people per their request and they appear to have abandoned the game. I emailed support today regarding this. I'd like to get them off my invitation page.

Unregistered
11-07-10, 02:45 PM
Yes! I have four neighbors that I have invited whose farms are abandoned (completely cleared) or left completely unplanted. I don't want to be limited on inviting others just because these people are no longer working their farms. Why not add an "edit" button on this facet just like the one that is now in the neighbor list? Surely, if it can be done on one, it can be done on the other . . .