PDA

View Full Version : please help me.

Kkrocky
03-26-12, 07:44 PM
Ok so everytime I accept matriels they dont show up in my main menu under my gifts so I uninstalled rs thinking it could fix this problem apperently not I reinstalled rs nd for some reason im not able to get back on it says it requiers internet access nd to double check my connection... Which is dumb because it lets me get on bs nd the internet I already turned my phone off and rechecked my connection everything works but rs???? is it because its updating or what please give me some answers.

DAmanding
03-26-12, 07:49 PM
If you have an Android based phone the parts won't show up on your gifts menu but they are saved in your account and when you "tap to manage" an appliance box that you are building you can see how many parts you have and request more.

If you can access other Story games and your device clearly shows a strong internet connection it might just be a temporary server glitch. I get those every once in awhile where the internet connection is good but I can't access the game. It always comes back in an hour or so. If you're on wifi you might try turning your wifi connection off and then back on. You can also try "force closing" the game or restarting your device. If your signal isn't very strong that will also cause issues. I've noticed that a low signal can be enough to use the internet but not run the game.

Kkrocky
03-26-12, 07:59 PM
Ohh ok I understand now thanks for the help :)

kooky panda
03-26-12, 08:19 PM
try moving your game to your SD card, also try clearing your cache .