PDA

View Full Version : Kindle Fire earning gems?

purplecoop22
03-26-12, 03:36 PM
I just got my kindle fire and am happy to play bakery story BUT do you not earn gems for cooking food? I was also wondering if you get to have goals on the kindle fire? I don't get to on my droid but I was hoping I would on this device. Any feedback?

kooky panda
03-26-12, 04:57 PM
No goals for the kindle fire.
Mastery for cooking food and earning gems does not start until level 8.

purplecoop22
03-27-12, 06:41 AM
Thank you. It has been awhile since being at a low level. Does TL plan on doing goals for kindle or droids?

brittanafan
03-30-12, 12:30 PM
are there any other ways to earn gems? I remember on my android phone, if I downloaded other lavasoft games I would get free gems. There doesn't seem to be that option on the Kindle Fire, which is incredibly frustrating since they also don't offer goals... *sigh* I don't want to spend money on gems when they don't even have the newest versions/updates of games for kindle. :(

gaclack
03-30-12, 12:44 PM
are there any other ways to earn gems? I remember on my android phone, if I downloaded other lavasoft games I would get free gems. There doesn't seem to be that option on the Kindle Fire, which is incredibly frustrating since they also don't offer goals... *sigh* I don't want to spend money on gems when they don't even have the newest versions/updates of games for kindle. :
(

I have most of the Teamlava games on my Kindle Fire,and I realize that there's 3 ways to earn gems in Bakery Story
1) you master the recipes (rank 2 and 4 you get 1 gem each)
2) You get a gold badge (under messages)
3) You download a different Teamlava game (6 gems for every additional game, though Pet Shop Story is an exception since its been a day and no extra gems)