PDA

View Full Version : My goal box has gone missing :((((

buttsugar
03-26-12, 03:21 PM
I'm on the iPhone 4, BS version 1.4.3

My goals on the left side have disappeared. I have reset my phone and still nothing. Anyone know whathappened?...anyone else having this problem?

/bummed

kooky panda
03-26-12, 05:01 PM
The holiday goals were removed along with holiday content.

borj1
03-27-12, 01:39 PM
Mine too! If it was removed, why does it seem like there are new recipes to unlock? I havent seen those recipes before!

kooky panda
03-27-12, 01:41 PM
Mine too! If it was removed, why does it seem like there are new recipes to unlock? I havent seen those recipes before!

There were some christmas and new years goals that you had to complete to unlock some appliances.
Which receipes?

TimeForACuppaTea
03-27-12, 01:44 PM
Yes, they were removed over a week ago. They are only seasonal and are done for the season.

colimpo
03-28-12, 11:46 PM
Oh man... But some of those goals didn't seem at all holiday related =( I liked the goals giving me some structure other than my own plans of expansion - Please give us more goals!!

valnjerry
03-29-12, 04:18 AM
We need the goals back. It is also very hard for new users to earn gems. It seems many items require gems to be purchased. I can't afford to buy gems for all my kids and myself who play. You need to make the gems easier to earn. Also the gems get taken very quickly if u accidentally hit certain things. It's unfair because there is no way to go back and recover them. There should be a screen to confirm use of spending gems especially when it's used on food.

trace35
03-30-12, 02:02 PM
The only way for TL to make money is via the purchase of gems. It is easy ( but not too easy!) to earn gems through mastering recipes. Every time you master at level 2 or 4 you get a gem. I never buy gems but have had months of happy game playing. Enjoy!

Cynthia815
04-02-12, 04:30 PM
Yeah, mine too. Hope new goals could come soon.