PDA

View Full Version : Emerald isles

piggiful
03-26-12, 12:41 PM
Are we losing the 2 emerald collections? or are they here to stay?I apologize if those questions have been asked before, but it'd be great to know if there is anything being removed in the near future.

Thanks!

greygull
03-26-12, 12:46 PM
There hasn't been official word yet. I'm personally working on anything St. Paddy day-ish, just in case.

janibany
03-26-12, 12:53 PM
Wich TWO emerald? I am mastering st patrick just in case wich is the other one?

piggiful
03-26-12, 01:09 PM
I'm brand new to the game, so I don't know what was released recently and what is supposed to be seasonal.I think I'm referring to emerald isle and emerald green, the st paddy-ish stuff.

I take it vday stuff is all gone?

sweetstuff525
03-26-12, 02:17 PM
Only emerald isle was released to for st patrick

piggiful
03-26-12, 02:58 PM
Only emerald isle was released to for st patrick

I see. Thank you. So, we don't know if this is going away yet?

dalula
03-26-12, 03:18 PM
I'm brand new to the game, so I don't know what was released recently and what is supposed to be seasonal.I think I'm referring to emerald isle and emerald green, the st paddy-ish stuff.

I take it vday stuff is all gone?

the catalogs are, but i saw the rose rack and vday counters and the vday floor is still here.

jojopeanut
03-26-12, 03:23 PM
the catalogs are, but i saw the rose rack and vday counters and the vday floor is still here. Yea I still have the rose carpet for sale but none of the racks. I do have some in storage though.

piggiful
03-26-12, 03:43 PM
Ah, I see the counters.....just can't afford them yet:-D

jojopeanut
03-26-12, 04:22 PM
Yea I'm still trying to master to. I think I only need a week unless I bump it up to day time ordering. I usally do the 8 hr plus catalogs at night while I'm catching ZZZZZ'S...

katysue311
03-26-12, 04:29 PM
Yea I'm still trying to master to. I think I only need a week unless I bump it up to day time ordering. I usally do the 8 hr plus catalogs at night while I'm catching ZZZZZ'S...

That's my strategy too so it tends to take awhile to master those longer order times... I like this catalog, and wouldn't mind if it stayed around.

jojopeanut
03-26-12, 08:48 PM
That's my strategy too so it tends to take awhile to master those longer order times... I like this catalog, and wouldn't mind if it stayed around.

Me too sense I got the display already trying to figure out what catalog to put in that area when its all sold. We really need more green options.

piggiful
03-27-12, 06:38 AM
I'm really not a fan of green:-D That's one of the reasons why I'm resisting it. But the real reason why I haven't ordered any is because it's 8 hours long and the items aren't worth 5 each. Being a newbie to the game, I kinda need the money if I'm going to tie up my slots for 8 hour items. But of course, if they are going away, I might need to squeeze a few gems out of the catalog;)

lollyloo123
03-27-12, 06:56 AM
I'm really not a fan of green:-D That's one of the reasons why I'm resisting it. But the real reason why I haven't ordered any is because it's 8 hours long and the items aren't worth 5 each. But of course, if they are going away, I might need to squeeze a few gems out of the catalog;)

Ditto lol, I dont want the stuff cos it doesnt really fit in any of my areas :/ i might try get the first set of gems, i havent started the catalogue let but if i can hide the ugly hats somewhere i guess i could get away with it lol

laVirtualCloset
03-27-12, 10:21 AM
I'm really not a fan of green:-D That's one of the reasons why I'm resisting it. But the real reason why I haven't ordered any is because it's 8 hours long and the items aren't worth 5 each. Being a newbie to the game, I kinda need the money if I'm going to tie up my slots for 8 hour items. But of course, if they are going away, I might need to squeeze a few gems out of the catalog;)

The green cap is worth $5; the other three are worth $2 ea. I ordered a set of the sweater dresses once because I like the deep dark color for my shop but customers can't get to it. On a continual basis, I only order the cap because of its $5 dollar value.

piggiful
03-27-12, 11:48 AM
The green cap is worth $5; the other three are worth $2 ea. I ordered a set of the sweater dresses once because I like the deep dark color for my shop but customers can't get to it. On a continual basis, I only order the cap because of its $5 dollar value.

Oh, I didn't know that. I thought the whole set would have the same value. The cap doesn't give much xp and it doesn't give too many units though.....and it's green;) I just ordered a bunch of jeans today. I should have them tonight:-D

piggiful
03-27-12, 12:03 PM
That reminds me....I need to find out which items give 5 gold. All I know about is the entire football set and this very green hat.