PDA

View Full Version : Turducken fryer or similar

Danwold
03-26-12, 11:54 AM
I Keep seeing peoples restaurants with turducken fryers, what are they?, when were they available? and is there going to be anymore similar fryers? as I would like one :)

kattybell
03-26-12, 11:59 AM
They were available around Christmas time. I don't know if there will be similar fryers or not, would be cool as long as they came out with three or more recipes. :)

Danwold
03-26-12, 12:15 PM
I was playing around xmas time, but may have missed it. or is it because i am on android?
Hopefully they bring out a proper fryer with more recipes like the sushi bar. Oh and a kebab
rotisserie lol

kattybell
03-26-12, 12:18 PM
I'm not sure but I do believe that they did come out for Android in Jan? I don't know for sure.

greygull
03-26-12, 12:42 PM
Yes, they were available on Android - I still have 3 in storage. No word yet on if they will return, or if other types of driers will be coming.

DiabeticFoodie
03-26-12, 12:45 PM
Isn't the sushi bar an iPhone-only appliance? I don't recall seeing one when I've bought appliances in the past on my Android.

greygull
03-26-12, 12:47 PM
It wasn't available on Android for quite a while, but it was brought over a few months ago. I think it's towards the back of the appliance pages - possibly the last page or two.