PDA

View Full Version : Why?

Ypes
03-26-12, 10:34 AM
Hey what i dont understand is why does Teamlava make such alot of different ovens and stuff like that and even thing that have like a oven and like 1 recipe why dont you just make a few like 2-3 different ovens and put more recipes on them since i get dissapointed alot when theres a new oven out and that i find out that i wasted my materials on 3 recipes

Rachael98
03-26-12, 10:54 AM
Hopefully they'll add more recipes at some point. Hopefully.

DAmanding
03-26-12, 12:26 PM
Hopefully they'll add more recipes at some point. Hopefully.

If its in reference to the holiday oven for St. Patricks day, I highly doubt it. They've never reintroduced old holiday appliances or given them new recipes to my knowledge.

However it's worth mastering them for the gems anyway.

DiabeticFoodie
03-26-12, 12:58 PM
It's even worse when you buy and put together an appliance that has only ONE recipe. I remember wanting to throw my phone across the room in disgust when I bought the truffle-maker and the sugar-coater thingie, only to find they each have one lone recipe. Such a waste, especially now that I've completely mastered those two recipes.

sparks229
03-26-12, 04:40 PM
Well I bought the ice cream machine purely because of my love for ice cream:p
Same for the deep fryer. Donuts <3 :)
I actually do wish the holiday ones had more recipes though. I guess I should be happy the St. Patrick's Day one had three recipes compared to the Valentine's day ones where ther were only 1 recipe per machine if you didn't complete goals

pastrychef17
03-26-12, 04:42 PM
I will always want more recipes for the appliances that only have a few recipes or only 1 as it does seem to be a waste once you master the recipe(s) then no longer need the appliance. On the other hand, if I didn't build them, I'd have a bunch of parts in inventory, also going to waste so I guess I don't mind that much. But I no longer build so many of the new appliances (10 is my limit) when they have so few recipes on them. Might as well save the parts for the next uni-tasker.

DAmanding
03-26-12, 06:05 PM
But I no longer build so many of the new appliances (10 is my limit) when they have so few recipes on them. Might as well save the parts for the next uni-tasker.

I usually don't build more than five! :D

sparks229
03-26-12, 06:28 PM
I usually don't build more than five! :D

personally i dont use more than 3! right now i only have 5 emerald ovens (not including regualr) because i need to master the recipes

DAmanding
03-26-12, 06:31 PM
personally i dont use more than 3! right now i only have 5 emerald ovens (not including regualr) because i need to master the recipes

I made 5 of the emerald ovens because there are three recipes in it. But the one hit wonders like marzipan oven I only make one or two of.

elizazerobear6
03-27-12, 12:18 PM
i hate that i built an oven and it only had one recipe so i sold that they need to put more