PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing food!!!

Rachelmmarie
11-02-10, 10:27 PM
Every time I leave the app for more than five minutes, then return, my food is gone!! I am frustrated because I have a system going to always keep my counters with food, and now stuff that takes all day to cook is disappearing fast!! Fix this soon please, I know I'm not the only one mad about this bug!

FIX THINGS
11-02-10, 10:47 PM
I just visited another restaurant and went back to mine and only one dish was in a counter, I had at least 5.

This is annoying.

Unregistered
11-03-10, 07:16 AM
This has started happening to me in the last 24 hours, prior to that everything was great. Am now really annoyed and losing patience with this game.

Unregistered
11-03-10, 07:21 AM
Every time I leave the app for more than five minutes, then return, my food is gone!! I am frustrated because I have a system going to always keep my counters with food, and now stuff that takes all day to cook is disappearing fast!! Fix this soon please, I know I'm not the only one mad about this bug!

have a look at this

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?2565-Coin-Loss-Bug-and-Food-Consumption-Speed-Up

Unregistered
11-03-10, 08:31 AM
I filled all 17 serving counters with food came back to my game 30 mins later and all the food was gone plus one of my serving counters
And I lost 7000 coins yesterday as well
It's a good game but so frustrating

Unregistered
11-03-10, 02:45 PM
I'm having the exact same problem!!! I had several dishes (thousands of meals) on the counters that took days to cook and within 2 minutes of being away from the app it all disappeared! It's everything now and it just makes playing it a waste of time. Was this issue introduced with the last update?

Unregistered
11-03-10, 03:01 PM
Thank goodness I thought I was going mad. My food has been disapperaing too. Please sort this soon as this is a great game but it's really getting fustrating. Thanks

Unregistered
11-03-10, 04:16 PM
I'm having the exact same problem!!! I had several dishes (thousands of meals) on the counters that took days to cook and within 2 minutes of being away from the app it all disappeared! It's everything now and it just makes playing it a waste of time. Was this issue introduced with the last update?

I have had to close shop 5 times today. I have been cooking things all day just to have them vanish if I leave the app for a few minutes or go to visit a neighbor. This is not from the speed of the customers...the game is taking the food. In some cases, I am getting the money and sometimes not. Whatever workaround you try for exiting the app does not work..I'm on a 3Gs running IOS 4.1

Unregistered
11-04-10, 06:14 AM
I see I am not alone with the problem of not being able to keep up. I was going to remove all my chairs, but one but I see someone tried it. Next I will see if I am losing the food or it is just going to fast. Losing the food seems to imply that we are not getting paid for it. I am guessing we are but it is disappointing to spend 12hours making dishes only to have all your food gone so quickly. Last night I had over 10 thousand servings of food and 15 working tables in 3hours it was all gone. That is to fast to be fun. If I can't feel I can keep up it is a bit frustrating. I hope this is a band-aid for the food reset thing and fix the problem soon.

Telynau
11-04-10, 06:22 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?2565-Coin-Loss-Bug-and-Food-Consumption-Speed-Up

This is a link to the full discussion, including Norman's comments & feed-back. Hope it helps =}.